tennisace
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OH wow i didn't realize, congrats! i had the impression you've been around / a mod for a long time O:

actually, if you're not too busy, i'd be really grateful if you could give the curse bastiodon a whirl! i am on holiday for the next two weeks but i have pretty important exams the two weeks following that, so yea i kinda sorta shouldn't be on here much :d that, and i'm a pretty awful player, lol.

haha if you want to get to know us c&c newbies, most of us hang around #grammar :) (omicron, v0x, sandshrewz, shame, superjocke, jellicent, noblue, honko oglemi nix and most probably a few more other people I'll be horrified to find that I missed out, lol)
    hmm ok lemme try again

pleasure to make your acquaintance! what splendid providence has occured on this day good sir, what coincidental energies have surge and flowed in the vortices of time and space to mold this glorious happenstance~
    I've been stalking the NU analyses and I just had to say this: I LOVE your sig! :D That episode was amazing.
    Um.....I have a question.....

You seem to be the main Mod to ask when it comes to NU, so here it is: Where, exactly, is the NU analysis for Altaria? Is it still in the "oven"? I was browsing the analisises and came across Alt. The only one there is a UU one. Sorry if I am asking a stupid question or am not following a certain protocol, but this is my first VM to any mod....

Thanks for your time...
    All you can say is c'est la guerre.
    Well, it was a good run all the same! I'd have been mortified if it had been a curbstomp, but it doesn't matter if I lose now as long as it builds notoriety for future CAPs, so I stand an even greater chance of winning then! I think where I failed is that I'm used to drawing fakemon that are pretty much traced for sprites, so I was drawing a really bland pose to accomodate that. I may have won if It had been a little more dynamic.
    All in all, it was a pleasure to compete and I hope to make an even better showing next time!

wait were you watching my battle :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…