Yilx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats on winning the art poll! I voted for your design the whole time, it's amazing :)
    I looked at all the references you posted in your art thread, but yeah, I'm obsessed with shrine maidens and games they appear in mostly because of Reimu. However, the design is awesome regardless. SO CLOSE HNNNNNGH. If you didn't vote for yourself and Mos-Quitoxe voted forhimself it would have been tied. :I
    FInally I get to see one of your lolimon sprited~
    Congrats on winning the art polls! ^_^
    CONGRATULATIONS YILX
    I didn't vote (herpaderp) but I am so happy right now!
    Being prejudiced towards shrine maidens might help, but I adore your design so much, and it fits perfectly!
    COngrats again~
    *returns to danmaku*
    Congrats Yilx! :) Your design just fit so much better, I'm glad your design made it.
    As of post 218, your vote total is 106 compared to 111 for Mos-Quitoxe.
    hi yilx, just saying, i love your CAP design. its amazing.

also, do you take requests?
    Well this is random but...

I don't really know where to say this but in reference to your design could the name of the move the CAP uses not be Sketch? Could it possibly be named something else but have the same effect or is that against the rules?
    Hey man!

First of all I'd like to thank you for your reply. I I didn't give any specifications, but that was because I want to see first who is motivated enough to reply on my request. I can give you all the specifications through PM or Skype. My Skype is Biolizard1.

If you want, I can already give you some right now. We first used the name of "Super Effective Podcast", however we saw that already a podcast exists under the name "It's super effective". We changed our name, but haven't come up with a new name yet. All suggestions are welcome ;-)
    I was thinking about: "Podcastform" or "Podcascoon", but that looks like the Metapodcast on YouTube. We're currently brainstorming a lot.
    We wouldn't ask for a difficult artwork. In the case of "Podcastform": a Castform who is talking behind a microphone with a headset. It will always be in those lines.

Do you think you can do something like that once we've figured out what we want to use?
    Thanks in advance for responding.
    Sam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…