Graceclaw
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ZU SSnl, when do u wanna play?
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    The very earliest I can do is 9:30 AM my time/10:30 PM your time tomorrow.

I don't get in to work until 8 and have meetings until then.

This particular timezone difference is the most difficult I have encountered.
    TectonicDestroyer
    TectonicDestroyer
    Oh rip, that is like impossible. Uh... are u on now?
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    I have.....38 minutes. Logging into ZU room as myself
    zu ssnls gmt-4 prefer some time after 1pm tu-thur or 2pm mon, weds, fri. My evenings do not work for me atm.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Just take win, im still in other tours I didnt expect to be in still and want to do well in those.
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    We could definitely make the 3:00 timeslot work
    Scholar
    Scholar
    nah, I just cant handle this many tours with college and do well in them all due to limited prep time, thats why. Just take the win.
    Hello when can you play for ADV ZU Cup? I'm gmt+2 and can play when you want (except during night) since I'm on vacation.
    7shoes
    7shoes
    Sorry but I had some unforeseen and will probably can't play at our scheduled time. So could we play tomorrow or during the week end?
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    Tomorrow at that time works
    7shoes
    7shoes
    On as Winkata
    Hi, we are paired for the zu seasonal. I am GMT+2, can play pretty much anytime. When do you want to play?
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    Heyo! Sorry I didn't get back earlier - was celebrating with my gf! I am 7 hours behind you - Wednesday seems to be the most open day for me this week. I'm available at any from from 6-10 PM your time.
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Ok, wednesday 8 PM my time, then?
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    Sounds good to me!
    zu ssnl when you wanna play?
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    Hey,
    I'm GMT -5 (Central Standard Time), and have variable availability during my daytime if you're far away. Otherwise, I prefer a weekday evening - I believe I am available Wed and Thurs of this week in the evening
    a fruitshop owner
    a fruitshop owner
    lets play wednesday 3pm ur time
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    Sounds like a plan, Stan. Well, not Stan, but you get the idea.
    yo when did you want to play for the PU fusion tour? I'm gmt -5 and I can play pretty much anytime today or tomorrow (also other times if we get an extension)
    we play for pu om tour, when do you wanna play im gmt+1
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    Hey, I saw you gave me to W but if you can make it sometime in the next couple hours I would love to make a fair fight out of it!
    still working on granbull?
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    Unfortunately I think it's a bit much for me right now, sorry.
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    Go ahead and give it to someone else :(
    i am a yogibears and i hate blast ew, if you don't repost this on five people's walls, I will stop QCing all your analyses and quit for a day bop ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ
    I am a Charizard and I have a 10,000 good sets. If you don't repost this comment on 10 different pages I will come back to PU and 6-0 every team because they can't prep for all my sets at once.
    are you still working on that granbull analysis?
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    Yes, I was going to get some work done tonight. It's hard to know specifically what Yogi means so I needed to get ahold of him to talk about it.
    hi i am a typhlosion and i like clicking eruption. if you don't post this on 10 people's walls i will click specs eruption and i will 2hko all of your miltanks thank you have a nice day
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    Don't you mean Specs Quilava?
    Hey man! We're playing for PU Budget Tour. When are you available to play? Timezone is GMT+0 and I can play at most times tbh.
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    Hey, I'm CST. Let's plan on Friday afternoon, say 3:30 PM CST?
    TTK
    TTK
    Yeah, I can do that.
    Hey, pu ssnls. I'm - 5 and mostly free this weekend, kinda dodgy after that
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    Yo, sorry I wasn't on this weekend (when you said you were most ready!). I got trapped @ my gf's by snow so I didn't have a computer >.>. I think I'm free all week in the evenings, especially later (-6 here, CST). Is there a weekday that MIGHT work better for you?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Oh whew, we're still close in time zones then! That helps, not really for today but I can try like Wednesday evening, after like 7:30 PM my time.
    Graceclaw
    Graceclaw
    Ok, I'll try to be on and ready by 8:00 your time Wednesday. Sorry I missed the weekend timing!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…