Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh well, irc is a service to chat, there are channels with set topics and so on. Smogon uses irc a lot for their events and tournaments, such as World Cup.

but don't worry, we can arrange a time and meet on PO groudon's grotto or something =)

so tell me when are you available?
    dw, you'll get the hang of it in no time n_n

tell me when are you available >_<
    OMG what a surprise!!!

i'm so glad to hear from you again!

sure, i'll gladly help you n_n, you can sign up for battling 101 (now i'm an official renowed tutor :P) or we can do it on our own n_n
    I hope you come back someday... because if you don't, I'll feel like an opportunity to meet someone interesting slipped off my hands >_<
    It will be a pleasure :), please contact me whenever you're ready or when you're available (because it seems it's hard for me to catch you online >_< )
    Hey I noticed you were signin up for tutoring. If you don't get a tutor or if you still want to, I'll be glad to help you out n_n; I'm pretty good at BWOU =)
    Aww how sweet from you, thanks, but don't worry, I earned that checkmark several months ago :P
    I hope to catch you online soon n_n
    well I guess it's just to please fandom XD

Hey, do you still wanna battle? >_<
    btw my friend already told me about that "pairing" question:

He said it's like "shipping", between pkmn characters; in other works making couples, like "pairing X char with Y char like a couple"

something like ash x misty

and then fanfic or discuss those hypothetical couples and the like =)

hope it helped!!! >_<
    Yeah n_n, perhaps tomorrow around 9-11pm EST?, or maybe saturday in the morning? :P
    PO, sure n_n

look for me as -Alice-, I tend to be online around 9-11 EST, so just drop me a message here and I'll go to PO smogon server =)

PS: I love cheshire cat <3 (and Alice in wonderland, mind you :P )
    dunno, I don't lurk into serebii forums (or any other pkmn forums) since... a long time ago XD, but I have a friend who does, I'm gonna ask him :)
    Pairs?... eehmm ^^U... I don't really understand the context; perhaps if you provide more info about what you exactly mean...

So far... from what I've seen it can be related to pairing one pokemon with another to get a solid defensive/offensive core (like "celetran" -celebi + heatran- or "skarmbliss"); or it may be also as pokemon who work well together in double battles (like water spout jellicent + rage powder amoongus in vgc 11)

Sorry if this doesn't help you, I'm mainly a battler, so most things I know about pokemon are related to competitive play ^^U
    Etsy is a site where you can sell handmade things, like the eBay of arts and craft. I thought you might sell your egg clocks, since they're good enough to be sold, lol. Sorry if it was a weird question!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…