polop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've been on, lol. I think it's pretty good at the moment; after running into some Ludicolo/Gastrodon problems, I did some calcs looking for a set that could OHKO both - Air Slash/HP Grass 70 Tornadus.

I might try Musharna; not sure yet. I have a few viable TR users available, so it's not too big a deal at the moment. I didn't run into too many TR teams when I played that night, though I'll have to think of something to deal with it consistently.
    Hi Mr. lol. I just completed the GP check of your Deoxys-D analysis, and you requested critique, so I have some things for you to take into consideration.

The main problem I saw was that you had a lot of good ideas, and are capable of some really good creative writing, but you don't know how to express what you want to say. A good example is "Shaymin-S shines itself out" ... I don't know if English is a second language for you, but you may find a Thesaurus helpful when writing. (Google it, there are some really excellent websites available.)

My suggestion to you is to keep it simple for now. You can write well, but you seem to trip a little when you get complex. This will get better with time and practice, and you really do have some good potential :)

Good luck man!
    U HACK SHOW!
    good battles, by the way, nice to know that someone else in smogon isnt just 100% troll
    I see, I've been more interested in Cloyster.Either way, I'll be testing this stuff soon, so I'll be able to give better feedback later.
    o-O Ferrothorn shouldn't have a problem switching into attacks aimed at cloyster. Wobb + cloyster + ferro + kyogre + something + something. If the team still doesn't work, then maybe cb ferro + cloyster just isn't good =p
    Well practice makes perfect right, lol? Also doesn't cloyster have rock blast and ice spear to break the sash? Assuming darkrai switchs in on you and then you use shell smash, that shouldn't be a problem.
    Yea, like i said before, cb ferrothron is new for me. Nobody and their mama uses it lol, try testing it and see what works. I can see it pwning some switch ins like rayquaza and arceus.
    Yo, if you can implement the second GP on your Uber Xatu analysis I can upload it right away.
    I'd like to see more of your gimmick teams. I've only played against like one or two of them.
    lol, i see, so it worked against them? But I honestly didn't find the combo all that useful. It worked sometimes, yea, but most of the time they didn't help much.
    U wanna know how 2 track TR and hugen down? I see them all the time. Not sure if I should tell you their alts...
    Wanted to go on Smogon yesterday, but it didn't log me in... I'm mostly on #ubers, I have voice :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…