Seven Deadly Sins

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey SDS! would you mind taking a look at OU Lucario - do you think it ought to go through QC again? I first put it up for a GP-based revamp, but it turns out that DW Lucario's just been released, possibly making Justified an option on some of the sets. there's also been discussion on the last move SD Lucario should run; the set right now has it down as Ice Punch / Crunch, but Gliscor's decreased in usage, and Bullet Punch can also be used for Terrakion and Gengar.

also, I'm personally wondering if all 3 Choice items deserve individual sets - not only are SD and NP are the only Lucario anyone really uses, Lucario has better things to be doing than running Band / Scarf (and Specs is a lure really), and there are better Choice item users out there (scouting capability, better dual STAB etc).

sorry this got long, but, yeah, thanks! would greatly appreciate your input :)
    Okay, I will make a C&C thread whenever I make substantial changes. Sometimes I tweak with the moveset / EVs, too, though.

Also, thanks for the tip! Never tried Google Docs, so it will be fun to finally use this resource that I had all along :d

EDIT: Is this the right thread to make?
    Hey, SDS, sorry I have a quick question. I just recently made changes in an OU analysis through SCMS. However I copy-pasted from Microsoft Word, so the apostrophes were all fucked up. Oglemi said he remembered that you know how to avoid this problem. Do you happen to know?
    Hi, apparently the OU Sand Article has too many "Threats to Sandstorm", Amarillo hasn't been on for a couple days, and I was wondering if you could help me pick about 10 threats or so to keep for the GP (which is what Amarillo wanted).
    Seven Deadly Sins

AKA Seven Deadly Sins

hey, could you take a look at this Makuhita analysis that I just took over? Oglemi said that I should contact you to make sure it was okay to start fixing and stuff.
    rofl you must answer november blue, william..................
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…