Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• by the way the help command is all you really need. That's seriously how good that language is.
    That's all I had, about 4 years ago, and I use it for every single one of my grad school problems. I didn't use my TI-89 my entire fall quarter since all tests were open book/notes/laptop! Are you an engineering major?
    I was able to hit a spread just for testing. It was a method h-1 spread which means it's a method 1 spread right? I found the spread i want to test which is 31/31/31/5/31/31 ability 1 method 1 but i cannot seem to find it in shayimin and i have know way of checking if it has available slots for schyther which are either 9 or 11. To hit my spread i loaded the game made a state and used sweet scent. I checked the iv to detetermine the method the used that seed to further check near good spreads. If i was to aim for a specific spread i would reset and each time check my seed to see if i am close to the spread i am aiming?
    Don't i have to use lua scripts to check which seed am on and the advance from there?
    Hello. I noticed you do research in 3rd gen. I was wondering if you could help me out on abusing a tauros in safari zone in 3rd gen using method h. I asked Hozu too but he haven't been online yet. Thanks in advance
    Oh, right! I'll go look for some other spreads, because I didn't have any luck yet..
    Another question, if in the RNG Reporter main window say frame 5 would be shiny, the PID for that would appear on frame 9 in Researcher. Why is that?
    Hey, yeah I noticed that! Thanks! Though the PID in Custom 1 doesn't match with the PID I have in the RNG Reporter main window, why is that?
    Unfortunately my program seems to be inconsistent with your legality checker.
    Mind if I gave you the source code to briefly check over?
    Just thought I'd let you know that I programmed my own XD Seed Finder (with a seed to IVs part too.) Not planning on sharing it yet, but I may plan to be slightly more open about it.
    Where are C-Gear seeds stored in Black so I can use your XLS file? Or am I "not doing it right"?
    This is on an emulator; I'm also wondering if it's possible to just switch C-Gear seeds or freeze them by turning off the C-Gear.
    Bleh, it didn't work. I can't figure it out. There's probably a way to hex edit the save to get it to work I bet.
    I tried restoring the entire memory card save but that corrupted my memory card (hence the freshly formatted MC :/). Because you have to restore the save individually you need a dump of the memory card you intend to write the save to, and you need to start the XD game on that memory card. I intend to test this with XD once my disc ships in (just ordered it off EBay a couple of hours ago).

Edit: Oh yeah, huge credit to Loukas for finding that app for me. He's been searching for solutions for me while I've been testing.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…