Alan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey if you're still interested in finishing up ADV Flygon, you need to beef up the sections so that they're more on par with the quality of the DPP and BW analyses, since that's the main goal of updating them in the first place.

If you have some questions on what you could add let me know, I'll GP it when you've added more stuff.
    get the entire cerebral ballzy, dangers, death, fucked up, gallows, iceage, the (international) noise conspiracy, male bonding, mars volta, mewithoutyou, joy division, refused, screaming females, test icicles, and turbonegro.
    If you like The Clash a lot then you might like Buzzcocks, The Jam, Iggy Pop & The Stooges. I'm sure you know about The Ramones. You might like The Adicts too.
    They're not classed as punk but you might like The Smiths or The Cure too.

There's a lot of great American Punk bands like The Descendents, maybe look for some Gorilla Biscuits, TSOL and The Adolescents and Minor Threat. I don't think there's another band out there like Dead Kennedys just because Jello Biafra is insane. He's like a badass, pissed off Fred Schneider.
    heyyy

Depends what kind of stuff you like most. There's the American Punk Rock scene which had some great bands like Black Flag, Bad Brains, Bad Religion, Rancid, Minor Threat etc.

If you like the Sex Pistols and Clash you might wanna search for some British punk bands like Cock Sparrer, Sham 69, Angelic Upstarts, Cockney Rejects

The newer 90s stuff that is more pop/ska is still really good. NoFX and Rancid are two bands you cant go wrong with, they're some of the most well known bands that have transitioned from the 80's punk era into modern stuff, so they have a huge discography that covers most sounds and styles of american punk rock. Guttermouth, Pennywise, Lagwagon, Propagandhi, Refused, old Rise Against...

Punk is really broad because it incorporates a lot of other sub genres like ska and metal. If you pick out a specific band or style you like I could probably recommend some bands. XD
    1st choice is Caltech. their track coach and athletic director love me but they may not have enough pull. after that it's blurred, but mostly between MIT, Rice, and Duke. I stand quite a good chance at MIT (they'll take me for track) and Rice (letters of rec from professors, local kid, higher scores than their average), and 50/50 at Duke imo.

got rejected from stanford and auto-accepted to UT. still waiting on UT's honors college but I should get in.

as much as I love Florida, my engineering goals can't take me there. I have friends all over the state though so I've been meaning to visit for a while :/
    same shit, just high schoolin.' whoever made up the term senioritis was lying out his ass. everything sucks mostly but college will be better hopefully. still gotta get in somewhere though
    too busy with grad school most days. i'll be on a bit more during winter break (starting monday) and i'll probably double my current visits during spl...so i'll drop by probably once a week during next semester.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…