Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One more question, i managed this guide in the internet
    http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-c-gear-abuse-for-dummies , which was the most simple i could find.
    Please, read it and explain me substeps 2 and 3 from step 2, the ones titled "Setting your
    DS" and "(almost) hitting your seed". The thing is that i dont understand the minutes before target part. It confuses me it says i should substract those minutes from my time, yeah thats ok, but then it just says "go for" that time. Does it mean i have to imput that time into my Ds or what? Then substep 3 is confusing, i dont understand it at all, please explain me this step.
    Alright, i ll start with the c-gear seed, guides say the first steps include setting maximum/minimums delays and frames. Some guides say set both frames to 1 and delays between 1000 and 9999. Others say diffetent values. First, what are these values for and what would be the correct numbers to set ??

Also, another off-topic question, do all smogon sets assume the pokemon have flawless ivs ?????
    Can you please give me your msm and explain me step by step how to rng ? i am currently ready for it, i have the synchronizer pokemon , the sweet scenter, the rng version 9.92 and the eon timer, i just need a teacher
    Thanks for the guide, but yet i cannot fully understand it XD
    Maybe i should just keep playing on simulators XD
    Yep! I noted that I hit a Timid spread with 31 chatters, and I uploaded that to Pokécheck to find out the PID. 516 and 517 both were Timid spreads, luckily. But once I found out the PID for the Thundurus I caught was for frame 516, I had no choice but to RNG my ID, because I don't have an AR.. :P
    Good luck with your thundurus :)
    I heard you were having some dumb problems :(

JUST!!
    keep on trying, keep on trying, keep on trying!
    Fuck, I knew I forgot something ;-;

I don't have my computer with me right now, but I should be home in a few hours to check.
    Yo; after three hours of searching this came up;

5/26/2000 10:19:48 IV Frame 6, PIDRNG frame 850, Button A, PID starts at 43, 31/2/30/31/31/31 (Timid)
    Sorry dude, but I had some family stuff that went down, so I haven't been searching :/
    Hey :)

First of all I like the name change ;)
    Second if all, you know how I was saying I can't get NBA/MLB/NHL/... Games here? Well I got CABLEVISION >:O So now I am watching ESPN and chillaxin ;D
    Oh that's not a problem at all, I'm not in a rush. Just let me know when you've finished Thundurus. :) Good luck though!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…