Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• But, i mean, is THAT PROCESS (from the serebii guide) the one for dsi ?
    By the way happy new year!!!!!
    But, is this OK ?, I mean juste tell me yes or no, is that calibration phase applied also to nintendo dsi?
    Hey I was wondering if you would be willing to trade for that Serene Grace Togekiss you have in Gen 4? Let me know if there is anything I can do and I'll be on IRC for the most part of tomorrow :)
    Are the parameters different from game-to-game?
    Do you a guide that explains how to calibrate parameters in an easy explained way?
    Dont you have at least and idea of what i have to put on the seconds, vcount, timer,vframe and gxstart spaces?? Please help!!!!!!!!
    Can you explain me how to calibrate the dsi, the link you sent are quite difficult to understand, just tell what should i put in each of the ds parameter finder spaces ??
    c-geat is frustating, you seed i could standard seed on the dsi, is the process to do this the same as the on you have to do in the normal ds/ds lite ???
    bout the Ivs, you said that if they are perfect, then i hit my seed, but to tell which seed i hit, i need to know the ivs, which the calculator cant tell accurately, then what do i do?
    One thing, the c-year takes a lot of time to start, when i in-game turn it with the button, will this affect the process? Do you know a way to make the c-gear on faster?
    Another question that is haunting me, is use metalkid calculator to check the iv, right now, i am trying to rng a litwick, which are caught at levels 25-27, then i go to battle subway and check stats at level 50, i imput the stats from those two levels, along with the hidden powe type and the all other stuff. I dont imput,however, the information about which iv is higher(you know, the iv judge which says a comment about you poke best iv) because i have not beaten the E4 yet.
    Now the question is is this information enough to tell what the EXACTS iv of my poke are ?
    =
    So whenever i hit my seed, which is supossed to be one for a 31 IV for every stat, then is the pokemon is 100% SURE to be perfect ?
    Alright, there was an IV spread that matched the Iv of the poke i caught, but they are far from perfect, the time was also the same as the one i got on the timefinder, however, the seed is not the same, the last two characters are different from the seed i wanted and the delay should have been 8940, but i got 8907. What did i do wrong ?
    Sure, just let me know what you need, and I'll search. It'll have to wait a few hours, since I'm going out in a little while.
    Yesterday,I tried to hit my seed once, but i failed. Today, when i imput the seed i used yesterday, the reporter says it DOES NOT EXIST. What happened?????Yesterday the seed gave me the time,date and delay, but now the SAME SEED is invalid.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…