breh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yes, I am thinking of putting up a Doubles thread on OU. HOwever, I am really busy right now, so it probably wont be posted until I am settled.
    I'm good to go at anytime lol, so it's no problem when you get up. I'll stick around on Showdown and check on it periodically in case you're on.
    Hey there, we gotta battle for the Randbats tourney, I'm GMT -8 and pretty much any time or day I'm good to go so just lemme know what works for you.
    ........yes i meant cacturne but your name made me think breloom

also, just put up a new thread when you have it written. i can't move it out of L&O rn because i only mod NU, and i'm too lazy to ask someone else to do so, so yeah.
    hey, about cacturne; it's really the compiled fault of natgeo's and myself, as he didn't ask and i didn't remind him to. if you are really intent on writing breloom up (and if what superjocke said was true, you having the intent to write it up a month ago), then i'll maneuver things so that you can work on it again. however, primarily because you said you'd write it up a while ago and it's been untouched, as well as the looming deadline and natgeo's desire to write it, if you don't get it done by the deadline (the end of the month) then natgeo has first dibs on it. okay?
    Hey, I'm your opponent for the regionals tourney. I am available tomorrow, 4:30 to 5:00 pm GMT. I'm also available Friday 8:00 to 9:00 pm, and all weekend.
    K, my team is ready. I'm usually available from 8:00pm-11:00pm EST throughout the week. Tell me when you're good to go.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…