Antar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Congrats on the programmer badge man! And thanks for all the work you do for us. :)

Antar, one of the many gears that keep Smogon running.
    (04:30:23) *** Mr. Mime is not allowed with a Dream World ability in this tier. Change it in the teambuilder.

BS FIX IT NOW.
    Sorry for not being avaiable lately, school is annoying

Maybe over the weekend somethime

Congrats on site staff btw
    Congrats Antar !
    All you have to do know is to be active on IRC so you can complete your collection of yellow badges ;)

EDIT: artist too.
    Congrats Antar! And well-deserved. Thank you for all your hard work :)
    It had genders in it, didn't it?
    All I need now is something which would help me with genders. Or a list of genderless pokemons....
    Do you think you have a copy of your pklist.csv file on your hard disk?
    It was removed from mediafire, and I think I can make some use of it.
    Well, school starts for me starting tommorow, but from 5:30 - 7 PM EST i should be available to play
    I just wanted to say "Thank You!" for compiling the data for the usage statistics on PO. Its a really great thing of you to do.
    k
    would you mind going on PO or the Smogon chat to answer a few questions i have about your scripts?
    ah, thanks
    and from your github repo it appears that i was 7 hours late for the tiering script lol
    do you still want the "changes" script, though?
    Hey Antar, in addition to the "changes" script, I now have a little script that automates tiering changes given the past 3 months of usage stats. The only problem (besides the fact that the "significant changes" script is on a usb drive that I wont have for another week or so) is that i dont know how to add anything to github x_x

sorry for not responding for so long, btw, it sorta slipped my mind...
    An idea for a statistic which would be interesting, pokemon gender distribution. At its simplest, a flat % male % female for <large metagame>, for a more in depth look perhaps look at different ratings? 1337 against non? I wonder if good players really do mix up their genders more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…