~Mercury~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wann restliche meisterschaftskämpfe
    ~Mercury~
    ~Mercury~
    Hätte zwar an sich jetzt Zeit, aber mein Internet ist gerade ziemlich instabil, daher lieber nicht. Ansonsten hab ich grundsätzlich eigentlich auch die nächsten Tage recht viel Zeit, ich werde mich mal darum bemühen, wieder öfter auf PO on zu sein.
    Sapientia
    Hi, we are opps in NU Grand Slam, when can you play? I'm GMT -3, see you!
    ~Mercury~
    ~Mercury~
    Usually I have time from about 5 AM to 5 PM this week, except tomorrow (and maybe another day as well, but that's not sure yet), though I'm far from permanently online so a schedule would be good. Next week I'm only available at Tuesday and maybe Monday afternoon, so I'd prefer getting this done this week.
    Raichy
    Raichy
    Ok, Sunday is ok then. See you
    I will be on and off from 4pm - 11pm every weekday. (-4)
    just send me a VM if you're on during that span
    When can you play for the NU Open?
    I'm GMT -4 (EST) and I'm usually on throughout the day on weekends - later in the day on week days.
    I'm somewhat flexible, tho.
    ~Mercury~
    ~Mercury~
    I usually can play from 4 AM to 4 PM on week days atm, though I'd prefer 4 AM to 11 AM. I normally can't be online much later than 4 PM, however, so it might be hard to find a schedule on week days. Next weekend, I'll probably have time from about 4 AM to 8 AM and from 2 PM to 4 PM on Saturday and from about 1 PM to 4 PM on Sunday, though I might be available some hours earlier than planned on Sunday.
    ~Mercury~
    ~Mercury~
    If neither of those work for you, I could possibly try to be online Tuesday evening in a time that you'll be available; however, that's probably in the middle of the night for me (I'm GMT +2), so I would prefer the other times if possible.
    Hey, when do you wanna play for the UU Open?
    ~Mercury~
    ~Mercury~
    Next week I'll have a lot of free time at Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, and probably the weekend as well. I won't be online at Smogon all the time, but we can schedule a time; for me most times between 10 AM and 11 PM (GMT +2) would be fine at those days.
    Ryanor
    Ryanor
    Alright, then I'll be available on tuesday and wednesday 4 - 6 PM.
    Hey ~Mercury~ I'm your opponent for VGC tour R3. My Timezone's GMT+1. When would you generally free?
    I just missed you. I'll be around fo the next 45 mins before I go to class. Then, I'll be around after 3:30 pm until 5 pm.
    I have school, which is why I can't battle in the mornings, I'll try to catch you in the given times, and I'll try to get wifi in the hotel I'm staying at to battle.
    Yo we need to battle for vgc I'm in GMT-5 and I'm usually free in the evenings and weekends except this weekend where I'm going to an actual vgc event. Tell me when you are available.
    when do u wanna battle for dpp fest
    im gmt-5 and im avaiable 4-10 pm weekdays and p much any time weekend except this one
    Thanks, and yea they were the right ones :) thanks for helping me your team is beast. i have 119 battle subway streak right now with it. ( My Chomp don't have 169 speed >.< LOL
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…