marilli
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Both are fine. I should be free for basically the entire day for both of those and on irc, so just go there and pm me when you're ready.
    Yeah, you're my opponent for spl week 4. When can you play? I would personally prefer the weekend if possible, but I should be able to play on weekdays from 8-9 MST.
    So I'm going to be online the whole night today and tomorrow I'm completely free. When you want to play our match?.

I don't want activity bs
    Hey I'm pretty busy this week, can we try for the weekend? I'm gmt-8 so it shouldn't be that hard to get this done.
    I've finished most of the Sandstorm Article GP, there are still a few things that I think should be added, such as Slowbro, and perhaps individual analyses for Skarmory and Forretress. Its up to you, but I can write those up for you if you like.
    Lol, I'll finish up the sand gp by the end of the week. As for the translations project. Send a pm to all admins so they can approve.
    Wow! That's really awesome! xD Butterfree, raticate, pikachu, golem, dodrio... And...? Try writing scarf butterfree or F.E.A.R. Raticate? That's probably the more viable options. Raticate gets flame wheel! Woah. What was the full name again? Yellow Amarillo Bosque Verde or smth? >.< it's a rarity to see someone playing with themed teams! :) good luck with the analyses! (glaceon was extra, lol)
    Thanks Yellow! I'm more used to calling you that :P well, you really are doing Yellow's pokemon aren't you? You're doing dodrio.... xD
    Hi Yellow! :) mind taking a look at Omastar? Sorry the last correction was redundant, do change it back to the original! Sorry for the trouble!!
    sure! hey, by the way :)

also, not long ago i looked through my gp on your sandstorm article and i'm afraid it was pretty bad, sorry about that LOL D:
    yeah true, although I think there are still a few Pokes like Politoed, Conkeldurr, and Starmie that should be kept on the list, in other words, the Pokes that all sand teams take extra precaution with. Your call.
    btw what do you mean by needs reworking for the threats to sandstorm section. Are you just gonna edit a few of the threats or completely rewrite?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…