polop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well, it depends on what you're going for, offensive team, or stall team. Syerngy wise teamates are pretty obvious, ferrothron / scarf or sub punch palkia [kyogre counter], gira- o [spinblocking / groudon counter] etc. I can help more if I know the goal of this team.
    okay, just remember, if it has some l's in it and sounds tarded it is you xD
    post here when on?
    its OK if you cant be on - just post something on here if you cant...
    and I am currently on #smogon in the IRC, username Stads

post your username?
    I am on EST time (new york, eastern coast). I will be on PBC tomorrow, just in lobby with an ubers team.
    ok mr lol I will be on PBC periodically this weekend. be on you indian hottie
    Where are you online...I was on last night and couldnt find uuuu -_-
    what names are you usingf?
    Other 2? Not sure. I honestly haven't teambuiled in awhile [except for ubers tour], so am pretty rusty lol, + it's late for me. I'll have some ideas for you at another time!
    It doesn't require a password for me. Which channel are you on? As for team building, maybe, watching a movie atm.
    Yeah, you hit the nail on the head. The problem with zekrom is - scarf sucks, gets walled by so much stuff, sub hone claws gets walled by groudon / arc ground, and mixed gets walled by ferrothron. It's basically pick your poison. But I already have my team done, it's pretty good but I don't want to talk about it here for obvious reasons, lol.
    Yeah, they are like "if isn't arceus rayquaza kyogre then it must suck!", but excadrill is a boss. Ubers tour going good, I have to play syrim for round 2. Matter of fact, bout to vm him now. Also, for PO, try updating to 1.0.53
    Alright, yea PO has been a little buggy lately. I didn't upgrade to the new version.
    Yeah, that sounds good. It's all good, everything's fine. It just sucks when you're looking forward to two major tournments [ spl 3 and ubers tournment ] and to miss out on both. But there's steven snype's uber tournment, so hopefully that's good. I'll cya on the 31st too
    So yea, mr.lol, I missed out on the ubers tour =/. I tried to join teams, but everybody had "other" people in mind. so yea, I can't even play in a uber tournament because am not popular enough...was looking forward to that tour for over a month. Really fucking annoying.
    Oh yea, also, I'm looking for people to team up with. If am the only good player it wont do me any good lol. Any suggestions on people who I should ask?
    Yeah i'm joining of course, this is the first real tournament ill be able to enter lol. I just need to find a good team, which will be difficult because nobody wants to team up with a random xD, we'll see. And yea you were right, I didnt think hugen/tr would be so close in votes. Wanted to see eo or pi face play but oh well
    I'd have to calc HP Flying vs a min/min Ludicolo then - I was looking at physical sets for Virizion (fuck T-Tar's SpD boost in Sand.)

Either way, I hate teambuilding. Always so much to look at, and this year is just ridiculous. hahaha.
    Ooh. Jellicent. It'll have to be Male though. I am not Skarm - I don't go gaga over the female sprite.

Water Spout too. That would definitely work, but I'm not worried about Fire/Rock at all (except Tyranitar, but a simple Close Combat/Superpower can handle that); I don't think many will be running Speed EV's. Hippowdon would be a pain though. Decisions decisions.

Does Virizion get a better flying move beyond Aerial Ace? I don't believe it does - I checked Serebii when I was looking at this, but I don't remember.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…