Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, cool I might be trying later on as well, but I need to get other stuff worked on first :/
    Just write about stuff in c&c for metagames your familiar with and if you produce quality material, you practically just have to wait to get the badge. Of course after that if you show signs of inactivity you'll lose it xD
    Thank you :D

You hear about the new games and the unreleased mons being released soon?
    I really don't know, hopefully soon x.x Yeah same here, next year is gonna be so much easier lol
    Been busy like always, some school work and a lot of IRC and analyses writing. I got SS the other day and I just RNGd a Zapdos and Articuno that were still on the save.
    Ok. Give me a minute to get ready. My FCs are in my sig. I'll meet you in 4th gen first.
    Yeah I guess I can trade you that Modest HP Fire Latios from 3rd gen. Do you want it in 4th or 5th gen?
    Ok thank you. I should be on for most of the day today.

Edit: Are you sure there's nothing you want in return? I have legit event DW Lucario and Porygon, along with various mons from 3rd gen...
    Yeah, I just haven't updated in a while. I've been pretty busy lately with getting stuff done like analysis, schoolwork, or just battling on PO. For now it seems I'm running a goodstuffs team that's had some good success so far, but I'll see. I also still need to catch 2 radar captures from diamond, extralink abuse DW Lucario, and a shiny Modest HP Flying Thundurus xD

How's it been going for you?
    You should've checked before you went. :(

Well, I'm not surprised (I was at first because I thought you knew they did have one). GBA games aren't made anymore, and Gamestop or any place most likely doesn't take used ones anymore.
    Just curious, but how much is the Emerald cart you've bought? Gamestop sells is for like $30 used iirc, which is a ripoff Imo. But then again, they are rare games.
    Yeah, you can use them as much as you want. But iirc some of them need Battle Points. I forgot, though :P
    Make sure that Emerald cart you're about to buy is real and not a bootleg.

As for breeding/catching, there's not much without access to trading. Abra (Counter) is all I can think of :S
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…