Heysup
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for the confusion, let's just play at the original time, I don't have a team yet.
    That should work but is there any way you can play 1-2 hours earlier? If that's the only time you can play, it's no problem but I'd rather not stay up that late.
    Hey I have finals this week, can we try Saturday or Sunday? I'm GMT-8.
    Not sure if I'll be able to be here in enough time to battle between 11:30 and 1:00, as I only get out of school at ~12:20 PM and it's at least a fifteen minute drive home. I'll definitely be around for the latter time though.
    Gonna go sleep since its nearly 1 AM.

Hopefully catch you tomorrow.
    kk, i'm the same timezone. i have to sleep and cram for some college stuff/schoolwork over the next day or two before school starts up again, but after that i'm free from basically 1pm til whenever. wednesday or thursday would be best, though, if that's ok.
    Hey, we're paired for SPL. I'd like to play around with the new metagame a bit more if you don't mind though... when are you free? Might be busy for some of Wednesday but I'm game from then on, most of the day.

edit: nvm, apparently tier changes aren't in effect this week, even better.
    If you find me online then just leave me a VM, but the fact that it's already 2-0 will make me want to play alot less.
    Jamasha and I won. You don't have to play unless you like to see all of our names bolded in the tournament thread.
    sure! - it's just that you hadn't edited your post since before then, so I thought you might've missed it or something. that's all right then :)
    mind if I take over RU Rotom? I wrote up UU Rotom so I think I'll be fine with the content, but just pointing out that I did a GP check on it in October that you might have overlooked... :]
    I'm about to leave cos I have a soccer game, so after that I suppose. I live in GMT - 8 so I should be on around 4 PM my time. We'd have to play before 5 PM though cos I'm gonna be busy watching the Niners game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…