complete legitimacy

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we have to battle for the counter pick tourny and the helping hand tourny. My timezone is GMT-5 and I wont be able to battle until late Monday night but let me know what works for you.
    hey you around? we need to play for lady lucks's lottery tournament and i wanna get it done
    I built my Regional Tournament team, so i'm ready to play.
    You can find me on IRC as McMeghan (#spl, #pokemon), just PM me there and we'll play.
    Also, my timezone is gmt+1, and i check my VM here really often.
    hey we are paired up for lady luck's lottery tournament, im EST and im ready pretty much whenever you are.
    hey, how far have you gotten on alomomomomola's nu analysis? they're due by tomorrow, and if you don't have time to write up both of your reserved analyses i can take alomomola off your hands :)
    Ok then, please get access to Pokemon Online as soon as you can please, I want to get this battle done, we are 15 hours apart so:

A) Night time for me, morning for you
    B) Morning for me, night time for you

On weekends either would work fine, on weekdays it would be plan B
    However school is coming up for me soon as well
    Hello, I am your opponent for Round 1 of the "Regional Tournament III", my team is ready, and I am GMT +10

Tell me your GMT and when you are mostly on
    .... Bro I have been asking if you were able to play for the past week and you didn't respond until today. I don't know how we will do this since I can't play at all today, I was trying to get a match with you long before the deadline.

New World Order may need to do a coinflip for this match, but i've been asking you to play for awhile now and you respond on the last day expecting that I will be able to play for sure. Would've been nice if you gave me at least a days notice.
    Hey are you able to play for weather monopoly anytime soon? The deadline is coming up...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…