Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Honcho, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post here.
    Also, I would like to screen you to understand your interests and intentions before allowing you to get too involved in the SSIS. Security protocols, you understand.

-Cmdr. A. Moniz (SSIS)
    Hello there,

I would like to welcome you to the Smogon Secret Intelligence Service! Upon acceptance to the Agency, I ask that you take the "Oath of Allegiance" and fill out a "Recruit Application".

If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.

-Cmdr. A. Moniz. (SSIS)
    Sorry, but I'd kind of like to learn more about you and TS before I get involved. Your description of yourself and the team are a bit... concerning.
    Honcho, before I let you in TPR, could you tell me a little about yourself?
    I meant nothing sarcastic, I sincerely meant that your team looked interesting. I befriended you for the same reason. Oh, and as a sidenote, I can't exactly "brand" myself with the image due to me being unable to post pictures in my signature. I do have the link in my signature however. Make that did.
    I will not stand here and be slandered by this poparazi any longer. You can all learn that obviously you are posting here because NeoNuke did spread paranoia. You all fear me and are trying to threaten me to make me back off. Well my plan will come together soon enough.
    I need to ask you a few questions:
    1. What do you have against Teams?
    2. What do you have against PLC, BS and Mr.Mr?
    3. You do realise that having alts is against the rules? Its a banning offense.
    (Not talking to you specifically, just to any of your teammates with more then one account)
    Good Luck with TS you attack Aero then you have beef with me with merely 2 people I by myself can take down your pathetic Team.You honestly think you can take down Aero you could not even take down Nova and they right now have the weakest presence.
    TRc shall not fall to your plan or any other Groups.
    However many people you may have, all of Smogen will still stand.
    Pathetic. You cannot possibly hope to defeat the Triumvirate and all its allies with merely 2 people. You also won't have any possibility of support once TRC falls. Whatever your "master plan" is, give up the act. People plotting to take out Team Aero isn't news, and sending NeoNuke around in an attempt to spread paranoia isn't a feasible tactic.

And besides, at least Battlestar has some sort of substantiation to his crusade against me and Team Aero. What is yours?
    Hello My leader. They are all angered and targeting me! Just like you wanted. You have finally arrived!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…