Venom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol nerdy white boy, those were the days. best days was TD and everything ahead. that's when I learned to EV train and IV breed like a nerd ass nigga, too. shit now I RNG everything, gonna start playing again when I feel bored as hell. PS3 is boring, but not gonna sell it because good game's are coming out soon.
    yo I haven't signed in about 2 weeks and a half. yo you remember that clan made by Gregorio (insert number here)? YO LOL that was my debut in terms of all you niggas, lol @ jimmy, errbody was cool. I still have slasher on xbox, I removed moises and that acy psyduck nigga because they act too childish and so fucking annoying.
    good and bad times in TB rofl. Yeah, I stopped pkmn around 9th or 10th but started getting back into it soon after, but then got bored of it again after BW. I stopped trading to as a side hobby while doing my work and stuff, but that got boring too.

so just really starting 2nd semester of college, moving on and hoping to find a job soon. man lol @ back in the day, shit was "wild."
    chillin' really, college, life, pokemon (somewhat,) etc. It's been a while, da hell you been?
    we should be modding sports arena no?

I'll nominate you and you nominate me

we shouldnt let those fucking nerds mod a manly forum like this one
    hombreee, how ya been? I've been gone for a hella long time which is why we haven't talked, but like... wassup

and btw, I get my drivers license soon so that whole meeting up thing will become much more possible in a month or two!
    Hey, you seem like a really good rater. I added some changes to my thread, and I would love for you to check it again and see what I have changed.

PS. I am considering giving you credits to my thread already! ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…