Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Freddie where are you, it's been over 3 days since you were on Smogon, and I haven't seen you on googlemail at all? Are you alright, your not injured are you?
    The country seems lamer than when i left lol :0
    Why is there nothing to do, or even to look forward too?
    Not really, other than finish my diet, only 1kg to go then im the perfect weight for me. I want to work harder in school, thats it really.

What about you? Any resoultions.
    P.S I don't want to come home tomorow. It's too early, I'm gonna miss it here in Britain so much!!! :'(
    HAPPY NEW YEAR.
    HOPE TO BE BACK IN IRELAND SOON. BUT THEN THERE IS ANOTHER PART OF ME THAT DOESN'T.
    Cool, I'd love to have a job. I've been having so much fun today. Slight scare earlier but nothing serious (I choked on a nut and Lewis did that thing where you have to squeeze someone to make them spit up whatever they were choking on, Heimlich Manoeuvre?) it was quite scary, we were the only 2 in the house and I thought I might die, anyway, after a while i coughed it back up, thanks to Lewis and am fine now.

Oh and, they've removed any mention of HGSS from the site that revealed the release date, I don't know whether that means the date was wrong, or that Nintendo haven't authorised them to let it out yet.
    Oh that one, yeah it was very tough, i cant remember how to beat it though, sorry. If you wanted you could look it up in a walkthrough?
    Both of them are Ganondolf right? I found him really tough in Ocarina of Time, but he was actullay quite easy in Wind Waker, you just have to run away until the green button flashes then you do some strike on his back in a movie clip, 4 of them and he's dead I think. He's quite easy in Twilight Princess too especially the one on Horseback.
    Really????? I've beaten all the Zelda Games I've played.
    Ocarina of Time
    Majoras Mask
    Wind Waker
    Twilight Princess
    Phantom Hourglass

and I think I'm getting Spirit Tracks for Christmas
    I prefer a game with a well thought out story and plot twists, and challenges, puzzles you have to solve as well as side quests. Like Legend of Zelda games basically, them and Kingdom Hearts are my favourite games, with pokemon main games in 3rd.
    Is it one of those games that is just shoot a bunch of stuff, move up to next level and shoot more stuff. I dont enjoy those shooting games.
    Well Kingdom Hearts 2 is the biggest and fastest selling game worldwide. The main games are on the PS2, but they also do DS games which fall in between the main games plot wise, so you need them to understand the full story. Your so lucky having a laptop. :'(
    OMG your parents must be rich, rich rich. There's no way my parents could afford that stuff especially not both at the same time. I don't know what I'm getting yet, but I think I saw the Kingdom Hearts DS game in my mums bag.
    OMG, it's Christmas Eve, 2morow. I'm so excited!!!
    Do you know what you are getting for christmas yet?
    When ever you read this please please message my profile page thing so you can help
    I bet you've been on way more holidays than me. If you count this as a holiday, then it's my 3rd. 2nd time to Britain. The other holiday was France Euro Disney with my family.

I don't count the French trip during TY as a holiday, those 3 days were a nightmare, and it was with the school, and i got left behind.

Night now, i need some sleep, we decided that as Lewis wants to stay up late and i loike bne asleep by 11, that we'd takie it in turns, so as we were up til 3 last night. today, i get my way, and can go to sleep now.

see you 2moroew, for more fun fun fun.
    Lewis is so much fun. We just built a wall of snow, and a den made out of boxes, it has tunnels and everything.
    no way. ive beaten you more times than you beat me, i think, i definatley beat youy more than twice, i beat you 3 times in the last 2 days.
    Well, if I've beaten you more times than you've beaten me, 4-3 I beleive. And you beat her, then surely im better than her. Plus, ive beaten her twice in the past, shes never beaten me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…