Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, do you still trade? I really want Kazo's Latias and it seems like you're the only one out of 5 winners who's currently active and owns trade thread(other than Fenix54, who I was supposed to trade Kazo's Latias with, but he lost his save file).

If you're still looking for Uber Pokemon, I have Psychoward-something(can't remember his user)'s flawless Timid Shiny Rayquaza, flawless Timid Shiny Lugia, flawless Timid Manaphy, and flawless Timid Shiny Mewtwo(all from same guy).

I got some more but that's all I could think of. If you want to trade with any of these Pokemon, let me know and we can trade.

If you're looking for different Pokemon, let me know and I'll check if I have it or not, Thank You!
    Hey, I dont know if you consider me trustworthy, but I can clone if needed
    Sure thing...just PM me when ready to go.
    I grab the FC in your sig, right? You can grab the one for the Cloning in mine (last FC listed).
    That'd be fine....I would've done that in the first place. LOL

Go ahead and grab the last FC in my sig and let me know who and how many are needed.
    I have a giveaway going on right now.
    I have services of: cloning, SID, EV training.....LF's and Syberia's Ditto, Negator's Birds.

But I'm not much of a breeder, therefore don't have perfect Pokemon to trade with others.
    Also, I coulda sworn you had the power to send a copy to anybody who wanted one.
    So, I was looking through your Trade thread. I saw a pretty, shiny, yellow, Dragon type Pokemon.
    How would I get the pretty Pokemon?
    another thing I want to tell you is that I play wifi through my DSi, but I don't AR to support it, so I have to do it through my DS Lite. This will only be a bit longer than a usual cloner. But I still do my job quickly... :D
    sure...I just need to catch 4 pokemon(won't take long I have some masterballs) and I'll meet you online.
    I can clone for you if you like, :)...

I've done it for Pikachu25 and Cool Ivysaur before just in case you wanted people to ask...
    hey dude do you mind if i make 3 clones of that tyrogue so it can be each of its 3 evolutions? or would you prefer if it wasnt?
    Hahaha pareho tayo ng iniisip!! Gusto ko rin magpagiveaway kaso wala akong Fighting Pokemon! Ayos yun! Panoorin mo muna yung laban! Sulit kasi hanggang 12th round hahaha! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…