Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I always post messages on my own profile by mistake
    Yes, look at this thread http://www.smogon.com/forums/group.p...cussionid=7170
    Hey do you do random matchups on GBU? If so maybe you should take Chortlers challenge of the week. Isn't Scyther a good baton passer with Evioulite. Is scizor a BP poke also?
    Any time. By the way, in case you didn't know, there is a simulator for free download called Pokemon Online somewhere on the site (don't ask me where, I don't know... oops?) and one online one called Pokemon Showdown (play.pokemonshowdown.com - the one I use) that's currently in beta mode.
    Blood Bug

I am somewhat new to pokemon and I am not what you would call a fan of Scizor, but I always like to be convinced of the merits of a certain pokemon.
    Your descriptions should be longer (your thread could get locked if you don't expand them) and you have a bit of an odd format. The usual format looks something like this:

Pokemon @ Item
    Ability:
    Nature:
    EVs:
    -Move 1
    -Move 2
    -Move 3
    -Move 4

[description - usually 2 to 3 lines]

Pictures would be nice too.
    Since its in the Rules not to Trade hacks there is no point in asking for one, or even mentioning that you would accept modified ones
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…