Bald Accountant
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'll be honest, but I've never done an actual Wi-fi battle outside of Random Matchup. Do you know if the levels get pushed down to Lv. 50?

Edit: 4126 4324 7417
    I can't do PO, but Wi-fi sounds fine.

I could play after I get this trade done if you'd like.
    I quite enjoyed it actually, although it sounded like complete slaughter lol. And thanks for advertising my challenge btw, it should help make RMB more popular as well, I've already gotten three new members since I started the challenge and two of them joined after you began advertising.
    I promoted you check again. I will give you the power to post discussions. Feel free to do that sounds actually really cool.
    I don't think I can start a thread, can I?
    I was thinking we do something in preparation for valentine's day, hopefully be the first goup to think of it this year.
    How bout we pretend we are TR and we have set up a new transmitting radio tower and we can mentally transmit their valentine wishes (but they might still need to send a card if they want to be sure).
    Sure hit me up with the idea. You know of you feel confident you can organize this all your self in TRC.
    I have kind of already reached out to a bunch to tell them about your challenge and to give them a link to our group. It was:
    Baton Pass users
    Double battlers
    Triple Battlers
    Single Battlers
    Trick room users
    The Noobian Alliance
    The rotation battle metagame thread
    The double battle metagame thread

I think we should also reach out to the Gimmick club

As far as the sprite, I am not too creative, but like I said we don't want to go too crazy.
    Firstly, I'm using both Gorabyss/Huntail and Driblim as passers, the first for Shell Smash and the latter for Minimize and Unburden. Secondly, do you think that the sprite could be improved at all? And finally, what would you suggest for linking to the other battling groups?
    What do you think of the spirite for RMB anyway? It looks kind of "meh" to me, but that's just me of course.
    Yeah, that Baton Passer was actually a pretty good choice, never thought of using Volbeat. I think I'm going to use Drifblim and either Gorebyss or Huntail as my Baton Passers. I'm so sick of Minimize that I think it's time I gave some back to the general population :P
    Sure thing man, but I'd have to set up a team first and think of an appropriate time. Fridays + Weekends I'm completely free and maybe Wednesday/Thursday nights (Western time, GMT-8)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…