jake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I really want to spam that image on your wall but I know it would just clog up your vms

then i was like LOL

[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

roughly 300 flip exp. gained!
    Zeb, why the fuck would anyone use defensive Glaceon without hail, and over its offensive variant? After Stealth Rock half those calcs are meaningless. Defensive Glaceon sucks balls, sorry to say. Can we please reject it? I don't want to see that terrible set on-site =/
    Sorry... i guess. i dont really understand. i was saying that the list would help. what is wrong with that?
    yeah go look at the FooFightersFF channel iirc, its like an hour long and this is like probably their best album to date lol, easily rivals Colour and Shape
    yeah its from their new album wasting light the whole thing was uploaded by THE BAND on youtube. I am basically ecstatic about it lol
    yeah i mean i used the second frame of Dragonair's HGSS sprite because its such a bosser

also you listen to foo fighters?
    I have a lot of ideas and I can brainstorm some for you

for example

I am writing 4 articles for this issue xD

I gave Komodo and November Blue two of my ideas

All you do is go to User CP, edit group memberships, and request Smog Access; just say you would like to write for the smog or something, and then you'll get access.

Writing articles is very similar to analyses, in the process that they go on-site. First, there's a WIP stage, where you have like an outline or w/e, and then once you write it, it goes through 2 GP checks, afterwards, people will HTML it, and add images from artists, and then you basically wait until release date :P

Simple? I think yes.

also you should consider writing for the smog, it's so much more fun than boring analyses :P
    well, i ALWAYS slack off on everything
    but soon... SOON i will get my contribs and mods and staff and everything as well!
    i also am a dreamer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…