Seven Deadly Sins

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is this one where we'll annoy you until you speak? i had to do that with blue harvest to get a post switched on SPPF once... it was funny.
    Well, I think 2v2 Doubles would be better than 1v1 Singles for a couple of reasons: There's more potential KO counters, we aren't in dire need of CC (I think), and it will refine our doubles' skills. So, I'll go ahead and post two identical challenges (I accidently jumped in a melee) in the Battle Tower.
    Hey SDS! I have three open battle slots, and I'm assuming you do as well (you always do :p), so I was wondering if we could spam training matches against eachother to train up our gym mons.
    Have you made a decision yet about my Gym? Sorry for being pushy, but I'm interested in getting some gym battles ASAP.
    I fixed my Gym arena. I agree with you that it was too much, so I scaled back my ghost SR to 4/6/8 damage (fair considering that sandstorm or hail deal more damage and considering that a few of my Pokemon are hit SE by Ghost SR). I also axed the "GL always orders second," reduced the Psychic attack BAP reduction to just -1, and applied the STAB innate ability boost to six other types (waters get the +1 Acc/+4 Speed Stat boosts in the moat). Do you think this is good enough?
    I wanted to pass a smog article idea by you. I was thinking of writing an introduction to the "balanced hackmons" metagame on Pokemon Showdown. It's a really interesting format, and is actually pretty balanced and strategic. Sweeping takes a lot of effort due to stuff like imposter Blissey, Sturdy Shedinja, and Prankster Spore. It really challenges your initial assumptions about what would be good in such a format, which would make an article both interesting and helpful to those who want to get into it. It also would hopefully bring traffic to PS.
    Hi! I heard that, as it's my first time writing a Smog article, I need to have it approved. I'm new to the Smog, so do I just ask you? I'm planning to do the featured RU Pokemon, and will choose Honchkrow. Any other help/tips/advice you could give me would be awesome too. :)

Thanks!
    Hey, so can I have approval on my idea for an article for the smog that we kinda discussed earlier?
    Hello, I think I was supposed to be your tutee the last round, but due to inactiveness and all that I didnt get to contact you. I just wanted to say that Im really sorry if I kept you waiting :C.
    hey, when do you want to play for SPL? I should be available most afternoons / nights this week (gmt -8).
    Is the Rotom-W I PM'd you 'not good enough' for The Smog? I don't really mind, but hearing back would be nice.
    Hey SDS, when going over Status Orb Conk, you said to delete Spiritomb from Checks and counters (which I did) then never went back. Can you give a final glance and (hopefully) stamp it? Thanks :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…