Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sure, SmashPass could help. Besides, even Water immunes and Ludicolo aren't completely safe. Jellicent and Vaporeon aren't exactly enjoying Earth Powers, and Ice Beam puts the hurt on an incoming Ludicolo. Prediction is key, as always. Or, you know, you could run a LO + Recover set and ease up on the prediction, lol.
    You could just run around with the Specs set. Modest max SpA Specs Gastrodon using Surf in the Rain after a Storm Drain boost has a shot at 2HKOing standard Blissey. True story.
    I remember once fighting a bulkyDos with Thunder Wave/Taunt/Dragon Tail/Waterfall. I actually put that battle in a warstory on Serebii. I think it's actually being nominated to go onsite.
    Lol, if you ask me, Moxie Gyarados isn't even that good. I've found Intimidate a whole lot more useful for giving Gyarados a setup opportunity, and it goes great with Gyara's bulkier sets.
    Unburden Gyarados would actually be pretty cool. After a DD and using up the Flying Gem, you're not going to outspeed it. You're just not.
    Yeah, I personally think Acrobatics would be pretty good for it. DD/Waterfall/Acrobatics/filler would be pretty neat.
    Lol, good point. Doesn't Magikarp's Pokedex say something about it leaping over mountains? I can't see it.
    Lol, I'm kinda the opposite. I hardly post here, but I'm a bit more active on Serebii. My post count has jumped lately, mainly because of debates in that new thread about Serebiian opinions towards Smogon (I've pretty much been a defense attorney the whole time, lol).
    I joined Team America a while back, and somehow it's still alive now, so technically I'm still a part of that clan, although I don't do squat. I mostly just hang around competitive and GPD every one in a while.

So what about you? Still doing clan stuff?
    Eh, I never really get back on Xat anymore. The way I've got my computer set up, it deletes cookies and such, so I'd have to be membered every time I get onto Xat. It's not really worth the trouble, I guess.
    Yeah, I heard that there might be some kind of T3 revival in the future. I'm kinda looking forward to it.
    Wow, is it that obvious? Or is it just because I used to spend so much time on xat, lol?

Wuzzup?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…