Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, well, I'm online now and it's Wednesday evening, so let me know if you're online and ready :)
    I'm from Cleveland, Ohio. I might be able to have the match tonight like we originally planned, but if not, Wednesday or Thursday works too!
    Well it depends on your time zone, because Tuesday evening might be different for us. I'm GMT -5. But if we're the same time zone, then Tuesday evening is bad for me since I have school the next day :/
    Tue 21, Wed 22, Thu 23 (maybe Mon 20 and Fri 24)- 5:00-8:30pm GMT
    Sat 25- 2:00-2:45pm, 5:30-7:00pm
    Sun 26- Not too sure about early afternoon, but 5:00-8:30pm GMT
    Ok well I am usually not on the computer after 9 during the weekdays and am at school until 2 and get home around 2:30.
    Ok, how does anywhere from 11 to 5 do? I don't know a specific time but I'm in the same zone and I should be on the computer at those times.
    Hey man, I really hate to do this, but I'm going to have to drop out of the tourny...I'm sorry about that, a bunch of stuff came up. I'm notifying everyone else too, but thought you should know first
    Sounds good. I actually think I will be ready by tomorrow evening. Would you like to try for then? If so I am in the Eastern TZ, and pretty much anytime should be okay. Let me know.
    Yupper sounds good. I have a few things to get in order aswell, but for the most part I'm available almost any time as I work from home. I will also send you my FC as I'm not sure if I'll be using my Black or White Version.
    Looks like its me and you for the first round in the UU. 0347 2968 2273 This is my White Friend Code, I need to get a couple of my Pokemon back from my friend, and then we could battle, but get back to me whenever you are available. May the best man win :)
    nigga you sign up before each tour starts. be in the forum at the time scheduled and type "in" really fast when they post signups.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…