EonADS
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm not doubting you've had success with it, in fact, its not out of the question that you would. However, I've had success with a Choice Band Kingdra before. The ladder is rather incompetent at the moment, and hasn't been stellar for a while now. All Giga Drain does is cut down on coverage. If Roserade somehow managed a move that could maybe combine the effects of Hidden Power and Extrasensory (without using a different Hidden Power of course), then Giga Drain would probably get the nod there. Keeping its HP up while ploughing through a team is pretty cool, something most sweepers don't have access to.
    if shelmet doesn't show signs of wanting to do it i'll give it to you once your other analysis reaches GP
    Because running Giga Drain over anything else would be stupid.

My creep self having noticed this, but we share birthdays.
    In response to your calculations, I wanted to make aware of one vital piece of information; Giga Drain would be ran over Leaf Storm. That's what I meant when I said Roserade wouldn't be able to get through Nidoking with that idea. The coverage moves were yes, directed more at Crobat and Bronzong.
    max attack and special attack mild lol

also i heard cress was moving back down :<
    So many people are running ShakeItUp's team or a variation of it that it's ridiculous. Atm it's not even fun to play. Hell, even Molk is using it. - you

lolwut (why did you highlight me in particular)
    Could be a good way to throw me back into comp. battles.
    Maybe after I finish reading One Piece.

I joined on the 14th of January in 2009.
    hey dude, are you still working on your azumarill analysis? if you're not interested or are too busy i can write it up if need be
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…