Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• what's up, haven't talked to you in a long time. Get on when I'm on, Abb0t (0 instead of o to represent your amount of posts) :P
    Done my good sir
    I did it as soon as you told me about i t, but I forgot to tell you. lol
    I was just thinking about this, TBH. I am willing to replace BlaraZong, but I couldn't think of a way to combine Abbot + Bronzong and make it sound good. The joke of BlaraZong always getting critted due to it being Blarajan is funny too.

EDIT: You have 0 posts.. :O
    I was on another of my extended Pokémon sojourns, this often happens. Since I play so many different games, my obsession shifts a lot.
    I'm still not back into PO, maybe enough to sit in chat.
    I really have no idea what the orchestration aspect actually is - I'm a total music noob, I just listen to heaps of it.
    Fuck The Cyber Police. Meaning I'll download regardless of the silly new laws.
    Funny how it's the only word I understand in the title.
    Otherwise, this is an extremely catchy piece of music. Reminds me of some of my Touhou stuff.
    I might end up downloading it, in fact.
    FTCP.
    How did you come across the word catharsis? I downloaded a Touhou arrange album named Catharsis, and I had to look it up...
    Wikipedia did provide more information than the dictionary, so thank-you~
    Okay, this team's defensive core is a Fire/Water/Grass one. Serperior sets up screens and taunts, Torkoal sets up Stealth Rocks and Rapid Spins, and Alomomola Toxics walls and passes Wishes for the other 2 to heal themselves. My offensive core is a Volturning one. Eviolite Magneton walls Klinklang and Swellow, while providing good offense in Volt Switch and having good synergy with Alomomola.(Have her pass her Wishes to Magneton when he gets weak) Braviary is a fast and powerful pokemon that uses his Choice Scarf to scout with Uturn and revenge kill pokemon with his Brave Bird and coverage moves. At last there is SubCM Mesprit which uses the Screens to set up a sweep when the opponent's team has been weakened. Try it out, then we can work on making your own team

Just copy and Paste that on the Import option in Teambuilder.
    MagnetOff (Magneton) @ Eviolite
    Trait: Magnet Pull
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Volt Switch
    - Thunderbolt
    - Flash Cannon
    - Hidden Power [Ground]

Fairynough (Mesprit) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)