Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man how's it going? Are you free Thursday? I will have a lot of time starting then so we can do some sessions etc. If we want to do more stuff, I'd like you to build a team before then, as I could evaluate it etc.
    Wow congrats dude, I knew you could do it! Let's meet up tommorow, I'm in class atm lol
    eh sorry man I had classes this afternoon, but I was free when you were in school I guess :/. I will be free tommorow from 7 pm at your time onwards and pretty much the whole weekend, so hopefully we can finally get a second session then lol.
    that's fine, we can do this now if you'd like. I'm not free tommorow though, I have classes from 7:50 am to 18:40 ;_;.
    I have free times thursday and friday though
    hey, I'll be on tommorow at 15h (3pm) at your time, it would be cool if we could have another session then!
    Unfortunately I do not have skype, sorry. However I'm online at the moment, both on #ratemyteam on synirc and Showdown, as Jirachee. You can easily find me in the voiced users on showdown and in the halfops on #ratemyteam, so just tell me if you can meet me there!
    Let me an hour and a half and I'll be there. The easiest place to find me is on #ratemyteam on synirc. You can find me there whenever I'm online.
    Hello InsanityVoid, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post here.
    Hey dude long time no see! This is Austinite from FC! I won Houston regionals! By the way, how'd you do at you European regional?
    I would've leveled the Cress, but it's only at level 50 and you want it now. I'm in
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…