McMeghan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Holy shit, these are really, really good. Like I actually feel like saving the Sanji, Daz Bones, Luffy, Aokiji drawings because they're fucking good (I collect OP drawings). You should start up an art thread in your spare time.
    Hell yeah, One Piece has basically become my favorite source of media.

But down to business... you're a OP fan too AND an artist? I'd like to see that. Up until now you were just that really good player I never got to talk to lol.
    1) I can't sing unfortunately, so it wouldn't be enjoyable for you.

2) The surgery was due to a cancer I had and they had to remove a tumor but it was a success. Now i'm just bed ridden for a few days.
    hey there, I'm your opponent for round 2 of the Counterpick tournament. When do you want to pick, and when would you like to play? I'm gmt-5 and pretty busy during the week itself but the weekends are always wonderful. I can play after like 5 or 6 pm on weekdays pretty reliably my time, but if I recall correctly you're GMT+1 so that's a little late. When works for you?
    Ok McPollo, no prob =)

see you tomorrow then n_n

PS: awsome brussels main square pic <3
    Hehe, alright I'll try join some ^^
    You seem to do pretty well in the tours ^^ You're a great battler, Ro :)
    Ah hey bro ^^ Glad you found me on the forums haha! :p - as you might have noticed, i'm not really that active... I never post on here :/
    Lol t'ad la même reaction que moi ca me saoulait de jouer semi stall donc je suis passe a l'offense derrière je build une super rain semi stall et pouf je dechire tout
    Houlala perte de motivation ? J'ai eu la même après mon élimination... Va falloir que je te remotive tout ça à mon retour
    Tu joues de la merde ou quoi en superstars ? Tu vas avoir comme moi une mauvaise passe de quelques jours
    I enter at night usually, I'm gmt -3 btw. If I find you in Smogon i'll call asap, but I prefer to play on thursday, friday or even saturday, if you don't mind.
    You did good man! I look up to you a lot, and I know that you will take it all next tourney! :)
    Ro, you should be proud of the great work you did. Now, let's get the World Cup!
    mcmeghan, you still a boss! make the semi-finals is very hard and you did a great job!
    congratz for was in semis you are a cool guy!
    Nop je suis sur mon phone là et pour avoir internet sur l'ipad faut que je sorte de l'apparte... Envoie les logs par pm stp que je puisse juger
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…