Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I should be on channels such as #pokemon, #smogon and #ocn. If you see me on, just pm me and we can get started :)
    sounds perfect, I'll be on from basically 4:30pm to 8pm with a break somewhere in between for dinner.
    ok both those times fit pretty well, except for 5-6:30pm on wednesdays and 9-10pm tomorrow. did you get irc yet, havent seen you on, but I'm keen to get this started :D
    lol now I'm apologising for the late response ;) Uni has really been getting the better of me the last couple of days. You still around if you wanna meet up on irc some time? I come on occasionally during the day during uni free periods, but will mainly be on around 5pm-2am (yup, my sleep is fucked :P).
    yeah I'm GMT+11 (dst), so it shouldnt be much of a problem meeting up. if you haven't already, I'd strongly recommend you get on IRC. it's probably the easiest way to meet up, altho if there's some other method that you prefer just go ahead and let me know. uni starts up again on monday so timing wise probably from 5pm-1am suits me best, that alright with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…