Mizuno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• man you snatched up Jahlil FAST lol (in the redraft league). i was thinking heavily about it
    Mizuno
    Mizuno
    Hahaha, I read a tweet about the move and immediately did it, really needed a big man (hopefully it works out).
    Hey man, hopefully you and your family are fine after Maria came through. I heard one estimate that the whole island had lost power. I guess you've got service there since you've been on here?
    Mizuno
    Mizuno
    Hey! Me and my family are ok, no major loses. I still have no power, but cell phone coverage is slowly coming back, and at least I have some internet access at work + power plant to charge my devices. The last estimates I saw state that about 6.89% of the total power service has been restored. Really hoping that number increases a lot more soon.

Thanks for asking! I appreciate your concern.
    are their any spots in your keepers league left or nah? bc im interested
    Mizuno
    Mizuno
    There might be! I'll let you know in the next day or two. I'm waiting to see if a previous team returns or not.
    Are keepers still editable since the draft got delayed? Would like to get rid of Oladipo as a keeper after needed surgery...
    Mizuno
    Mizuno
    They are not editable by you, but I can still change it. Oladipo is the only change?
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    Yeah, I'll keep Harden and T-Jones.
    Del Rio
    Del Rio
    And actually, I'll keep Dieng as well. So that should be Harden for a 1st rounder, and Jones and Dieng as my last two rounders.
    If you decide to make the draft times slightly later as you mentioned in your op, that would be awesome for me cause Sunday morning is a struggle for an Aussie who djs Saturday nights lol
    "As for keepers Love is the only one I'm certain I want now, Rondo depends on what everyone else is deciding to keep", I didn't want Rondo -_-.
    Mizuno! This is random but I was checking my old threads and saw you were the only one that posted on my UU BP RMT haha. My old rival in 2008... good times man.
    ok so I think I'll be on at the times you told me you would be today so try to find me on irc I guess
    I think I can make it(around 12:30 am gmt -4) but I'm not sure if I can be around any time after that so please try to hit me a vm when you're ready or try to find me on irc. if we are lame and cant get that done,it can be done on friday,but I would like soooo fuckin much to get this done today.... xD
    ok man so judging by your 'last activity' that I've been checking for a while now we keep missing each other; what about playing tomorrow 8 pm GMT -4? I'd really really like to do this match before the weekend so I'd appreciate a lot if we could just play, and also would like you to answer this the moment you read it.;

PS.: I'm always on nbs and irc, in channels like #pokemon and #spl.
    just vm me one more time when I'm online, or lets try to schedule something...I can play anyday if you want to do it at night.
    hey man we gotta play for spl; I can play any evening and am GMT -3, tell me when you can do it cause I'd rather do this asap !
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…