tennisace
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, my parents are making me do stuff with them so in probably not going to get around to writing it until about 7 or 8
    yo, can't do anything for NU (including the tiercast) for like two weeks. Sorry for the inconveinience, but whenever you have the next tiercast or anything else good just VM me.
    ._.

took all night but i finally wrote up eggy

hard pressed to find CHECKS to that shit

only counters i could find were sap sipper miltank and specially defensive murkrow xD

574 Atk vs 317 Def & 424 HP (140 Base Power): 271 - 321 (63.92% - 75.71%)

specs eggy leaf storm vs lickilicky

910 Atk vs 317 Def & 424 HP (80 Base Power): 246 - 291 (58.02% - 68.63%)

download boosted specs peezy tri attack vs lickilicky

if it hits harder than porygon-z, im scared
    seriously though i think ur one of the coolest veterans around ^_^
    Me again, can you PM me what the featured NU RMT for The Smog will be, I'm supposed to be doing art for it.
    yea unless some irl problem comes up, im already halfway done with grumpig
    hey, jw is there i deadline on eggy on grumpig, im starting both right now
    Hey, tennis. Still looking for tiercast volunteers? Can bring my smexy posh English accent :P
    okay, thats good! at least im not the only one thinking about it

whos going to run it? im guessing you would play a big part.

i would like to help out if i can
    hey tennis, you know what id really like in NU, a dark horse challenge like the ones OU and RU have! i mean, the point of NU is to discover new strategies and underrated mons (such as things like muk, vileplume, and scraggy). it would also put a bit of competition into discovering new threats and playstyles. i think a dark horse challenge would be an excellent addition to the NU subforum to find more pokemon that are good in the NU metagame. just something to think about. if you like the idea i would be happy to run the challenge :).

edit: 700th VM get
    Hey tennis, I'm thinking of posting Defensive Luxray through QC, and was wondering whether it'd be better to go Impish with Wild Charge and Thunder Wave, or Bold with Discharge and Toxic. I'd like to know whether it's a good idea, and which STAB I should use in the main set. I've used the Wild Charge one and it's not bad.

Alright, I think I'll do the Discharge one, been using it and it's pretty good :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…