TheFourthChaser
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I wasn't able to get on yesterday, I went in for surgery on my stomach. I'm in GMT-6 if you didn't know and I'm on Spring break. Any time will do within the next three days.
    Hey, looks like we've been paired up together for the VGC tournament. This is my conformation. Send me a message with dates that work for you.
    If you don't sign up for my tournament, I won't forgive you
    (Okaaaaay, I will, but I'll make you sorry for it first!)
    Our timezones are very different so I guess the weekend is our best hope. I'll be on during the nights (after 8 pm).
    I've been testing out Yang for a few days with now, he is pretty fun to use! I love diving kicking and punishing random fireball spammers with an EX dragon kick! I actually manage to complete arcade mode on normal - first time I have completed it with anyone :D

I've read up on FACD also but its a little to advanced for me, the timings are so strict, maybe its just my thumbs! Do you play on PS3 or 360?
    So as you read this article, think about your hand bag as a trusty tas bally set toolbox or first aid kit of sorts, in case of emergencies. Your goal should be to eliminate, minimize and conquer any potential accidents and/or pitfalls that may occur.
    Ah thanks!

I've been doing arcade mode on normal, trying to find a character that I like, so far I like using Dudley, Cammy, Evil Ryu and Juri. I think I just have to get used to the move timings and work on my blocking! When I went online it seemed like everyone I faced where able to read 99% of my moves and block accordantly.

Also, I swear some of the player trails are near on impossible to do.....
    :O you play Street fighter! I picked up SF IV AE last week as it was going cheap BUT I keep getting my ass kicked!

Do you have any tips on how I can improve? I've been trying to learn some simple character combos and been doing the trails mode but I just don't seem to be getting any better ):
    Also I waited up to see you play and you didn't come. I didn't know I could hate a human being more.
    We are opposed for BW beggin, when could you play. I'm available all the day tommorow, and the w-e.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…