Lady Bug
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah hey were opponents for the metronome tournament and i just wanted to know what date/time is good for u.
    It's that time of year again...! Maybe this year you'll win the whole thing while I lose in R1 :)

ETA: I was just training, and my Pokémon are in great form! You'll need to work hard if you want to stop me from realising my destiny!
    shit, sorry for the total inactivity over the past three days, our modem was completely fucked. now that it's the weekend i'll be able to play for pretty much all of tomorrow/sunday/monday so hopefully we won't have too much trouble i'll just bug stellar or something if i see you online.
    hey would you be able to play for rpt now? if you can't then im available pretty much around this time during the week or on the weekend.
    It should contain things that clean, things that sanitize, things that beautify tas sandang bally and things that satisfy. Hence, a well stocked hand bag continues to be one of the best accessories that any woman can have. So again I ask the question, what's in your bag?
    Well clearly you didn't come on at the time we specified...can you get online at the same time on Friday? (Saturday morning for you)
    Hey, we gotta play for Random Poke Tourney Round 3. I live in GMT - 8, what is your timezone and when will you be available?
    get yourself traded then

actually your avatar is probably better just because you're on the cryonicles so nvm
    holy shit did you notice the angle of your tier contributor badge is almost like the fin of the shark
    Ok, i'll leave you a PM to play.
    Also, i'm connected mostly on IRC on #benelux, #pokemon, #spl, shouldn't be a prob to talk to you this day to arrange a time if you log in.
    Hi Lady Bug.
    As you know, we're paired for the Smogon Premier League. When would you like to play ? I'd like to play on saturday or sunday btw.
    My timezone is gmt +1.
    peace
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…