SJCrew
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude :) I'm GMT-6 so we shouldn't have any issues getting a time sorted. I can't play tomorrow but I can do pretty much any time from Monday onward as I'm on summer break, so we can work to your schedule instead if you're busy sometimes. I'm on IRC as Mafe in #grammar most of the time if you wanna hit me up there
    I have the best explanation ever though, i was watching PRONZ and i wanted to be like, hey. Also, it was like 3 am, i didn't think anyone cared
    i'm afraid it's just something you have to accept and live with, my friend.
    (16:01:05) +barry4ever: lol sjcrew he even left
    (16:01:14) +barry4ever: he came
    (16:01:16) +barry4ever: he banned
    (16:01:21) +barry4ever: he conquered

thanks btw.
    yea it's cool. Rain isn't the same without Tornadus so I made a normal team, but I sure miss Ludicolo that mexican bastard
    Being a dick is being a dick. Acting on your own in situations that were caused by the combined efforts of others is one of the quickest ways to look like an asshole.

I'm done speaking to you in a way that suggests you're anything but an idiot.
    hello, i was just about to respond to that guy that just vmed me, and i noticed that you vmed him that you were about to vm me and noticed that, what did you want to tell me?
    oh I was terrible mistaken then because I heard that votes were taken while I was away on spring break but still I find that RU is in a huge rut
    we're not technically "throwing it"

i let people play whatever they wanted and there were 3 slots left (2 bw ou, and 1 gsc) and stuck good players into those slots. we were actually very capable of winning with this lineup

also if you have it, can you pm me the log of your match against BKC and try to play gabranth this weekend :/ (oh nvm just noticed you've been in contact with him about it)
    Well ok, let it be now, so at least we're sure to play, I'd rather play a game in a bad condition than not play it at all lol
    for some reason i can't get on viper's pit so i'll be waiting on the PokeBeach server as hate crew deathroll
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…