Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Hypno, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post here.
    Oh thanks. Hope you had a enjoyable Easter as well.

I remember actually last year exactly lux told me happy Easter to. Guess Easter is a big thing in TRC :)
    That is not hate mail. That is me trying to spare you the pain of what BS did to me and showing you who he truly is.
    I wouldn't say it's entirely pointless. It's taught me a thing or two about dealing with different types of people, and how some people simply can't be reasoned with.
    Anyways I actually like how TRC is now. I of course based some of Liz original Promciples and was able to do a lot of the unfinished idea we discussed at phx force.

Idk if you remember but lux wanted to start a newsletter, I finally was able to do so and have had made 13 issues of the TRc newsletter.
    Thanks, just remember that if you ever want to return to a high position again jut say so. I am certainly not a Lux or even a Neyzzo but I try.
    Wow do you just log in for two minutes? I always miss you even though when you post like 5 minutes before!
    well..for now we lay low and try not to piss them off..that sounds like a good plan :P
    idk its only one or two that have being doing naughty stuff so we wait for them to get banned or demoted then we should be ok!
    ^_^
    I just love how you guys make it seem as if I have been away because of all that bs on my wall. lol...Sort of though you knew me better...I don't have feelings, and I have been out of town. LOL
    OH...hmm maybe i haven't played it yet then..now i have to!
    Yea its fun and I like it but i can live with out it!
    I hope Lux is ok tho! I saw alot of BS on his VM wall!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…