Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can you hatch something for me please~!!!
    my FC is 2320-6467-7372 :)
    Showsni
    Sure! What times are you available? I'm in the GMT timezone, and usually get on in the late evenings.
    121snow
    121snow
    ill see you online ^^
    Hi there. Im from the UK too and just wanted to ask you some simple questions if you wouldn't mind. Firstly, i am new to competitive Pokemon battling, although i am not new to the competitive scene as i play the Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Card games all over the world. I have played the majority of Pokemon games from the GBC Yellow all the way to Black. I want to start playing in events though like online and at tournaments (Such as the VGC.) So i have a couple of questions:

What does it take to become a good competitive Nintendo DS Pokemon player?
    -
    How long did it take you to become good and how did you do it?
    -
    Do you think its too little too late for someone with no competitive pokemon knowledge to Win/Top a large tournament and make a name for himself even though competitive pokemon has been out for awhile?

Thats it for now. I would really appreciate if you answer my questions as i would gain valuable information. Thank you :)

-Dan Walker
    Haha that's a good statement to make! Yeah I'll see you in Hawaii, if you want to train at all then hit me up on PW and I'll discuss it with you in private away from public ears. ;)
    Thanks! Saw you'd qualified at Paris, good job. Kind of conflicted about the Oxford/Cambridge thing, since I always supported Cambridge in the boat race before I went to Oxford...
    Hey Showsni, I really enjoyed reading your smogon interview. I qualified at Paris for Worlds this year and I look forward to seeing you there dude. I just noticed your masters in maths at Oxford, I might not study at Cambridge University but as one currently situated here I think if I knew that back in 2011 I would've felt that I let down the Cambridge Blue haha.

If you want to train at all during the Summer I should be avaliable, although my training scheme is something I'd rather discuss in private with you once our studies are complete for this year.

Hope all is well, see you at Waikoloa!
    Hi man i saw your battle with the Assist V-Create Victini and i was impressed.It seemed a fun and hilarious strategy to sweep your opponent with!
    Can you send me your team to test it?
    I heard that you were looking for a female Dream Burmy? Just wanted to notify you that I picked one up today.
    I'm free pretty much whenever, so this weekend should be fine. I'll drop a PM to you too in case you don't pick this up...
    Hey, Snowsni. When do you think you'll have free time for a battle? I think I'll be free this weekend.
    Ah damn yeah that's too bad :/ Well I'll keep a lookout for ya anyway in the next couple days and maybe we can get it done
    can't do it tonight, I work 5-10 pm, then I'm going to the gym. Tomorrow I work Noon-4pm, then 5-10pm so no can do then either. Maybe the weekend or something?
    Umm.. not Eon in particular although I can look into it when I actually get my own website up. Who knows though? We might not have much need by then.
    Updated the link with all of it fixed. You can redownload the same one and it should stay at that acceptable rate. I'm glad you caught the whole thing because I didn't even think about it. So, thanks for letting me know.
    Uhh.. that's my bad there. I accidentally left it that way from when I was measuring the difference. The actual release version will have all of them like that first timer was. I just wanted to make sure it worked for everyone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…