New World Order
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha, they're both based on the nine-tailed fox, aren't they? (man that thing sure is common in animes -_- )

i do like renamon though! will probably see if i can dl / stream s3 anywhere
    they did WHAT O_O I DID NOT KNOW THAT I DID NOT NEED TO KNOW THAT WAT

how's the third season? I've never watched it (but i know enough to recognize the main chars + their digimon!)
    yep, it is! agreeing with you on angemon there, but I still cried when he died hahaha. in my defense though, I was like six >_> !!
    weeeeeeeeee. Did 2 pieces in 3 hours or smth. That's all I can do for now! >.> Too late~ haha time to sleep~~
    nope, thank god. i'm in 10th haha. they look really stressful though. all the seniors in my school stress over them and then goof off after they get accepted into college hahaha
    owch dude... well at least you have near a week haha. i have spring break luckily, but i've got a bunch of projects to do because i took too many ap classes (college level courses available to some schools)... -_-
    oh wow i didn't know that. but studying for exams sucks even i know that haha. and it looks like you're contributing to smogon in your breaks, so basically you're always working -_-U
    oh that's cool haha. college gets a lot more breaks but it seems a lot tougher than high school :p
    when does that start for you? in the us it starts at the end of may but yours is probably earlier, right?
    haha the ponies <3 nwo. sorry about exams (i think that's it, right?). they suck :p
    lol studying is for the weak

but not really cuz i'm totally fucked for my finals :(
    Hey NWO, just a reminder that the Mesprit analysis will be uploaded as soon as you move the copypastable over. It'll only take a minute. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…