Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• My timezone is GMT-8, how about playing tomorrow (saturday) at around 1 pm my time? I can also do sunday at the same time (which I will be online for a few hours).
    Can we aim for Saturday the 7th (tomorrow)?
    How about 3pm your time. (10am my time) Would that work for you?
    Seeing that you're 6 hours ahead of me, want to battle tomorrow 6 pm your time, that would be 12 pm for me.
    Sorry I wasnt on the past few days. You want to try battle this weekend, I'm on easter break so I'm free whenever.
    Hey, I am your opponent for round 2 of the VGC tournament.

I'm in EST and will be submitting my team shortly. Do you have a preferred date/time for battling?
    my timezone is gmt+0 but im active throughout the day so we shouldnt have trouble meeting up and getting this done. all gen tour x
    Hey, we are paired for round 2 of the Metronome tourney. Im GMT -5 and free mostly on Tuesdays/Fridays, and weekends. Let me know whats a good time for you to battle.
    hey we gotta battle for tour of second chances. I'm gmt +1. What is your timezone and when do u wanna battle?
    okay i advanced. are you familiar with IRC to pick mons or do you want to do it via smogon PM?
    Hey, we have to fight for the VGC Tournament.
    My timezone is GMT +1, what are your times?
    yo, we're possibly going to be paired for counterpick. I'm writing this, so that, in case i advance, we will have an easier time getting the picks and the match done.

I'm GMT +1
    Sup, we're matched up for the Counterpick tourney. Let me know when you will be available to pick our teams and then to play.

If you see me online, just hit me up with a message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…