soul_survivor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What did you want in exchange? I've learned to RNG and I did a few Pokemon if you want to change your mind
    When can we trade? Also, instead of the Ludicolo, could I have your Cresselia instead?
    No problem xD It was just a capture xD It already came as a lvl 55 Metang ^^
    Just a minute, i'm trying to RNG something, i'll just get an egg and meet you online =p
    Hi! Sorry I didn't respond right away; apparently the last time I logged on was February 5th. This time of year, especially this year, is extremely hectic for me, even more than the other times when it was already too hectic for me to be playing Pokemon. I've been kind of beat since I tried to do two big ribbon projects, and I probably won't be doing anything here again until B2/W2 come out. I had already basically quit the GBU at the beginning of my Christmas break towards the end of 2011; I didn't/don't find it rewarding anymore, especially considering that VGC2012, which is now pretty much identical, has taken over and many of the people playing it have much better insight into it than I really ever had in GBU Doubles.

I hope you are doing well and that, whether or not in the GBU or even in Doubles, you are still enjoying the game. If I don't respond right away, my apologies, as I really am very busy.
    Aw yeah, it can xD Sorry, got swamped with work :x I'm gonna breed it tomorrow, or 14th max.
    Yeah if you give me a few minutes to get the Thundurus on my game, also did you still need the Karrablast?
    I'm free all of tomorrow, and probably most of Saturday.

Hit me up if you see me on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…