theamericandream38

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, looks like i'm your tutee for the round of battling 202. when and where do you think we can possibly meet up ?
    Aight, so tonight ain't working out as well as I'd hoped. Tomorrow (Wed) after 8pm (your time) and Thursday/Friday at whenever o'clock, in addition to pretty much anytime during the weekend, are times when I'll definitely be able to come on and stay on this week.
    Tonight (Tuesday) after your 9pm (my 11pm) and tomorrow (Wednesday) night past your 8pm (my 10pm) both work. Hell, I'm a lot more free this week than I initially thought I'd be, so whenever is cool by me.

I'll idle NBS tonight, and if you can't show, that's cool, we'll do it another time. I have another RBY set for another tourney to do with ENZ0, so if I'm battling him when you come on, you might have to wait.
    i'm GMT -8 and I'll be able to play most days of the week after 6 PM my time during the week, or any time around 9 pm my time on the weekend, so yeah, just try and catch me online or on irc during one of those times i guess!
    hey when do you want to play for spl / do you want to see the ru tier list / etc!!!
    Thanks for the VM, theamericandream38 :) We can have our match on Wed, Fri, or Sat after 11:30 PM. I am EST-5, so this should be 10:30 PM for you?

Let me know which days work best, and let's have a GG!
    Hey
    evening is difficult for my, because my timezone is gmt+1, so it would be easier for us, if you could battle in the midday. You can also find me on the SPl channel on mirc
    I too am available weekday evenings. Depending on my connection speed, I will be most likely able to play around 9-11 PM (Central US time.)
    I do not see what your point is. The scope of our actions is constrained by physical limits, so what? That is true, but not especially interesting or compelling. It certainly imposes no restriction on free choice, which is where you came at this from. You think that because I cannot make my brain synapses allow me to fly or suddenly think in some free floating magical form that I am not free? I am free within the scope of what is possible for a human, which is what free choice is. Free choice does not mean the ability to do what is humanly impossible, that would be a retarded way to define it.
    I do not see how you can say it takes some mystical force to allow free will, people do what they want. Your point is supposed to be that people are limited by what their brains can actually do? Well no fucking shit! The actions from that point onward are actually random. Every word choice I just made is completely random, I could change them a million times over (and I went back and edited in the word fucking)...is your larger point supposed to be that the breadth of choices I will make will be governed? Again, no shit, but that in no way limits my free will - I can choose to learn more words at any time and become better at expressing myself than at present, something I have chosen NOT to become better at for the last several years :@
    Why is determinism the most logical, just because you think so? Nothing is predetermined, that is nonsense.
    uh...what? Why would any deeply antireligious person have trouble with free will being implemented? You have it backward - a "mystical force" is what would possibly eliminate free will. With no mythical god, there is nothing that fetters free will.
    same here man :).

yeah, comic is definitely on my list of things to do, hopefully 2013. i'll probably buy tickets this summer right after this years comic con ends, that way i get them cheap and i'll have something to make sure i attend in 2013
    I would love to but I am trying to figure out how I'll cover vgc worlds/bats as it is, comic con is unlikely. A lot of plans were unfortunately scrapped after I quit my job in September of last year. I blame school, I had to stop working because of it, but I'm looking for a job atm and who knows, maybe comic can still happen, I wouldn't count on it though
    Yo, my time zone is -2 and I'm available to battle in end of week, mayble Thursday or Friday at night (in my time). If no, I'll available almost time in weekend.
    Well, I think people would be more inclined to play Doubles if it weren't so sidelined during the single player in the games. I assume Game Freak does this because it's simpler to understand.
    probably not, i want to save traveling for pokemon for nats and hopefully worlds

merry christmas!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…