HSA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm GMT-5 and available at those same times. I'm actually working with a friend of mine to build some weird ADV teams we want to test in this tournament, so I can't play tonight. But I can play tomorrow! Name the time in the evening and I shall be there.
    Latest I can ever do is 8:30pm my time. (Posting this from 3DS). I'm off school for Easter hols, so I may be able to battle in the mornings, but no earlier than 9am my time (GMT+1).

EDIT: Are you able to battle around 7-9am your time? Only suggesting this because I really don't see us getting this done otherwise.
    Latest I can ever do is 8:30pm my time. (Posting this from 3DS). I'm off school for Easter hols, so I may be able to battle in the mornings, but no earlier than 9am my time (GMT+1).
    Hey, wanna finish our 1 or 2 remaining battles for the LC tourney? :o
    Hmn, ok. Unsurprisingly, I'm also only available next weekend between the times of 4:00pm-8:30pm GMT, so I'm guessing you won't be able to do that either. As you are 'busy' this weekend, will just have to battle on Sat 31st or Sun 1st then.
    Hello. We have to battle in HH tournament. I'm GMT. Not available to battle until Sunday. Usually available 4:00pm-8:30pm most weekdays.
    I'm GMT -5, so that should make things easier. I most likely can't battle tomorrow because of school, but Sunday sounds like a plan :3

However, if you see me on tomorrow VM me and I'll be ready!
    Man, I don't have a lot more time before the deadline -.- If you don't wanna play now, please give me some time when you can battle

EDIT: I see you're active now, so please read and reply to VMs as well.
    Umm... Assuming you mean 6 PM of your time, this would mean 7 PM of Smogon time (GMT -5). This can work for me. What about wednesday?
    I'm GMT -5. Does any of Friday/Saturday/Sunday work for you? Unless you are free to just battle tonight.
    I'll probably be on for a while, i'm on IRC now and i'll stay as long as i can. I'm sure i'll see you sometime tonight.
    I'll be available all day today most likely, and most of tomorrow. Please VM me, as I won't be on IRC.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…