Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry about that - darned connection troubles. Anyways, I hope you can use these dragons... :)
    Would you like a copy of the Adamant Mudkip while we're at it? Wouldn't be any problem at all.

Edit: Trade later tonight? :)
    Excellent!

And yeah, someone else snatched up the Adamant Mudkip - I wasn't sure you had started yet, and you weren't online - sorry for the confusion. Brave Mudkip'll be better anyways, what with ice beam and all. :)

So... Feebas tonight?
    Can I please trade for this pokemon:

[IMG][IMG]
    #385. Jirachi | Available @ Level 5 UT
    OT: SMR2010 | ID No.: 06260| Gender: ♀
    Nature: Timid | Ability: Serene Grace| Type:Steel / Psychic
    IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31| Hidden Power: None| EVs: None
    Moveset: Wish / Confusion / Rest / Draco Meteor
    Notes: Semi-Redistributable
    AR cloning method used
    Obtained in this giveaway
    Go ahead and do your priorities first. :P

Although if I had to choose, I think the Smoochum/Jinx would be cooler (it doesn't need to a smoochum), since it's DW ability is dry skin.

However Wide Guard Mudkip is probably better for VGCs, so there's that. :P
    I'm not going to release it, I was gonna keep both in case anyone wanted either. Yeah, I'm actually RNGing female Feebas right now. Also, np and thanks. I will let you know when it's done.
    Thanks again!

I look forward to that female febas if you're still up for it. Milotic has the good stats and recovery that Cute Charm might be competative with it.

Make sure not to ditch the male one, though, as if it is competative, the male cute charm milotic is going to be, again, uber metagame tech. :P
    So... can I have "semi-redistribution" rights to the Wooper and Cacnea? I like the others, but don't have room to keep them on my white to trade LOL!

Anyways, I'll switch back to pearl and clone that 2nd manaphy now.
    No problem - must have saw the stats and said "YEAH!" and totally didn't notice the name.

Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong. When I'm battling on wifi, I always get confused by the foreign names or nicknames of my opponent's pokemon. What I should do is name my 1st position pokemon after my 3rd position pokemon, and then name my 3rd position pokemon after my 1st position pokemon. :P Really mess with my opponent's mind. "But I thought surf would kill his fire pokemon, why is it's HP so high?"
    If you want my Bagon, let me know, all you gotta do it just clone it for me. The jirachi I can't do nothing about.
    Re: Salamence - I totally don't remember asking for that. Was probably a mistake LQTM. That's why I didn't have enough for Vulpix...

Re: Victini - any way to un-nickname this?
    OK...
    1. Did I ask for the Salamence? It has IVs of 28/23/30/31/31/14 - which doesn't seem right.

2. I'm coming back on w/ these 7 cloned.
    Oh yeahhhhhhhhh. Forgot. And thanks for the non-redi's. Also, don't forget I think the Modest v-create Victini was the last thing I asked for but hasn't been traded. I'll get on 4th gen after I get the clones back. I'll re-breed the feebas tonight and give it to you tonight (most likely tomorrow).
    I think the Victini was the first thing I traded you on G5... if not, I'll clone another and get it back to you w/ the clones.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…