iamdanielcruces
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Some day I will know what your entire signature means and not just a few of the words.

Some day...
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I know alexwolf is Greek, we've talked on that before; I mostly just said that because I'm taking Greek language class and recognized some of that.

We read an English translation of that poem at the beginning of the year, it's cool.
    iamdanielcruces
    iamdanielcruces
    It's good to see someone studying Greek. What little I know is because of my Greek friends and interes in the classics. Greece is not a large country, but they do have several great modern poets. Most of Kavafis' stuff is first-rate.

Anyway, sorry if I sound too dry. I'm not used to interact with people in Smogon :)
    iamdanielcruces
    iamdanielcruces
    It's good to see someone studying Greek. What little I know is because of my Greek friends and interes in the classics. Greece is not a large country, but they do have several great modern poets. Most of Kavafis' stuff is first-rate.

Anyway, sorry if I sound too dry. I'm not used to interact with people in Smogon :)
    Sé que Setsuna ya te lo dijo, pero felicidades y bienvenido al equipo! No puedo darte las gracias suficiente por ofrecer tu ayuda con el proyecto. No dudes en consultarme si tiene algunas preguntas. Estoy seguro que será un placer trabajar contigo.
    Te envié un mensaje privado con más información, échale un ojo ;)
    Hey there! VMs are a perfect way to contact me, so no worries there.

Thanks for showing interest in the project! As a starting point, send Setsuna and I a private message telling us a little bit about yourself and your ability to write and speak in Spanish. Once you do that, we will evaluate your fluency in Spanish by giving you a "test." You will receive more information about the test via PM. If we find that your Spanish is very good, we will definitely consider making you an official member of the translations project.

Also, it'd be good if you could send us the introductory PM in Spanish so we can start evaluating you right off the bat.

¡Que tenga buena suerte!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…