G-Von
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I used Rocky Helmet Garchomp with Rough Skin on my ChestoResto Hawluch team, since it demolishes U-turn / Priority spam, the ladder being a huge pain in the prostate forHawluch! :P (I also used a ton of other things like Memento / Defog Latios to remove SR and give me more set-up opp.,etc.)
    G-Von
    G-Von
    yea i guess that and/or rocky helmet ferro would do well, too. I haven't played Pokebank OU yet since i wanted to see how all the new mons would do pre-pokebank but once this semester ends im going to switch over to pokebank OU to adapt to how the meta will be the next upcoming weeks.
    to answer your question in the freeze dry thread: no, it doesn't matter if a pokemon's moves are overwritten in the day-care. as far as move passing is concerned, its movepool is the same as when you deposited it.
    Well, not everyone will, but it's nice to hear a solid voice of reason amongst a bunch of illogical nonsense.
    Your last post in the OU Viability thread was beautiful.
    Icecream will say it's wrong and it supports his case, but whatever.
    Because that point has no impact on the tiering of Drizzle or Drought. The intent of Gamefreak isn't really our concern in tiering. Things like Jirachi and Mew were intended to be Ubers, things like Blaziken and Excadrill were not. Regardless of how the abilities were originally distributed it holds no meaning to the way we tier them. That type of argument will A) get us nowhere and B) derail discussion. Does that clarify it? If not let me know and I'll write up a better explanation later when I have more time.
    Hello G-Von, Team Rocket Corporation is conducting an Activity Sweep which it will get rid of inactive members.TRC has a large community and many threads and projects you can be involved in. If you wish to continue being a member of Team Rocket Corporation please post here.
    I was displeased at you disconnecting. It was a noobish move to make, and I believe that it was rude of you to do so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…