Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Is it really? I thought it was an egg move only
    I'm glad he's helping you wreck the BS :D I'm a fan of double battles, though I don't battle much myself
    Sure thing! I'm just glad you had another DS we could use. I had no idea that Lites had problems with 3's!
    Aww, you're so welcome! :D That's awesome! You know if you can do 5th gen RNG you could open a trade thread and possibly trade for what you need from 4th gen (that's what I do, I can't 4th gen RNG to save my life)
    I've been learning 5th gen breeding today, so far no dice. I did manage a shiny terrakion the other day though :D So I'll get it eventually!
    Nope he's totally untouched, just traded from XD to Emerald and then to HG and then Black ^-^
    Nice! I do love trick room teams, mega fun to mess with my friends like that lol
    You should try RNGing, its tough to learn but once you've got it you can pretty much get anything you want flawless and legit
    Aww, thank you! I'm flattered ^-^ Yeah I soft reset to get a good one about a year ago, its kind of a big thing on these forums. We love our high stat XD pokums!

You mean like fought with via wifi or VGAs? I dont know, I dont do much battling myself so I haven't but maybe someone with another copy has
    You're welcome! :D So I guess 3DS's and Lites have some problems communicating, interesting!

Of course you can! It shouldn't cause any problems whatsoever, its cloned from the Emerald clone glitch so it won't have any bad bytes or whatever. I hope he wins you some battles ^-^
    Okay I'll change it and try again. I learned something new about 3DS's already :D I had no idea it would actually change the number
    I've just checked and my FC has changed, it's 2280 2084 6280
    Wish there was a way around this as its a pain when playing on 2 consoles :(
    Yeah I thought it should be the same but I dont see you in there :O I'll restart it and try again

Come to think of it I think this has happened before when the Nintendo Wifi was having problems
    Sounds good, maybe that'll fix it. ^-^ I've never used a 3DS, maybe they connect differently. I'd offer that maybe its my internet but mine is pretty glorious XP I dont think its ever dropped me once
    You know, I really dont know anything about 3DS's lol. Maybe try the lite? How many bars do you have?
    Yeah locking up like this normally means a weak internet connection, maybe try sitting closer to the signal?
    No problem! Everyone's gotta start somewhere :) Try talking to me, I think its having some problems
    Sure thing! Life > Pkmn ^-^ I should be able to trade in about an hour, do you think you'll have some time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…