BraindeadPrimeape

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I'm your next opponent for VGC tourney. Time zone is PST (UTC-8), can play after 6 PM during weekday and weekend. Please let me know times that work. Thank you.
    irohasu_isshiki
    irohasu_isshiki
    I can play now. Getting online as lyingliepard123.
    irohasu_isshiki
    irohasu_isshiki
    I'm sorry, my browser froze. Please give me a second to restart and get back into room. I've never had so many problems and I'm sorry for this. I have the URL so please stay in the room
    irohasu_isshiki
    irohasu_isshiki
    Thank you again, and I'm really sorry for all the delays. Appreciate you being patient, good luck in your next rounds.
    Hi we are playing for VGC tour. I am GMT-5, if you want to play during the week I can do thursday evening after 5 pm, and friday i'm generally available as well. For weekend I'm not exactly sure when i'll be free, so lmk your availability then if you want to play weekend.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    I'm only available at your 8 pm on friday (tomorrow). Like I said, no matter what happens, 7 will always be impossible for me since i'm in class at that time. Tomorrow seems to be our last shot. Your 6 pm, your 8 pm, and your 11 pm (as I've stated earlier) are all fine for me (for the first two times I will be around for 40 minutes, for the last time, for hours).
    BraindeadPrimeape
    BraindeadPrimeape
    8 is fine
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    I am online on main
    actually let's just stick with 6 PM my time, midnight your time - that's better for me.
    oh okay, you're an athlete! hardcore training, man.

alright, 3 PM my time 8 PM your time tomorrow. Thanks.
    actually can you go online an hour earlier (5 PM my time, 11 PM your time). That would be better for me.
    sorry it seems like I can't get on today (it's not the most ideal time for me). just signing on to tell you this.

let's try and meet at the same time tomorrow.
    Do you think we can battle tomorrow at your proposed time (6 PM my time, midnight your time)? If we miss tomorrow, we meet on Friday same time. Does that sound good?
    OK, so you're 6 hrs ahead of me... how about we meet tomorrow at 3 PM (9 PM for you)? If we miss each other then same time on Thursday?
    Err, not the best time for me (i'm merely idling on the forums, not really available right now)... how about 5 hrs from now?
    Thanks for the VM, BPrimeape! I am usually on-line after 11:30 PM on any day but Thursday. Can you make it on this time? If not, I am also available 2-4 PM on Tuesday, Wednesday, and some Thursdays, as well as 2-6 PM on Fridays.

My timezone is EST btw (it is currently 3:57 PM). Please let me know your preferred day and time. Let's have GGs, BPrimeape :)
    You have to submit your team first. When you do so, I'll be on the Smogon server ready to play.
    If you've submitted your team, do you want to play now?

I'll be on Smogon server if you want to play.
    I can play pretty much any day next week, as long as it's not really late.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…